Please Give Us a Super Sale For The Holidays

Page 1 of 2 (32 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 31 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 8397
DAL | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 19 2017 9:55 AM

Dear FL,

Please give us real super sales for the holidays, starting with Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday!  Mainly a super sale on NICOT/NT - Hint, hint...$599 for the entire set as the Publisher has done with WS, Olive Tree and Accordance. I don’t get why Logos is left out. Also a 60%-70% off Mobile Ed courses. 

Maybe include a Baker Academic 12 Days of Logos and personalized holidays bundles that we can choose and edit them to suit out wants, needs and desires. 👍😁👌

Thanks for considering whether it happens or not!

DAL

Ps. Please, no more popular items on sale that give weird discounts on the Bible Knowledge commentary and other so, so resources. Bring the big guns 💪 out and put them in sale!!!

Posts 1679
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 19 2017 10:20 AM

Yes please. Lots of commentary deals please - including separate volumes for those wanting to chose volumes rather than sets and those on a budget. Would be nice to have some real deals like Olive Tree's recent 80% off offers.

Posts 501
SteveHD | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 19 2017 10:36 AM

Reformed Dogmatics (4 vols.) by Herman Bavinck Buy 2 vols. get 2 vols. free maybe.

Posts 1956
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 19 2017 11:12 AM

DAL:
Mainly a super sale on NICOT/NT - Hint, hint...$599 for the entire set as the Publisher has done with WS, Olive Tree and Accordance

This would be quite a sale, at least by Logos' standards as the original pre-pub price for the entire set in 2009 was $999.95 and since then there have been additional volumes added. Not sure why Logos is more expensive, but that's the trend that has generally existed at least on this set.

Posts 117
pk47 | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 19 2017 12:44 PM

I endorse DAL’s message.

Posts 661
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 19 2017 2:52 PM

DAL:

Also a 60%-70% off Mobile Ed courses. 

Yes

Posts 3992
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 19 2017 3:06 PM

Gordon Jones:

DAL:

Yes

I've been passing up many of the 30% off sales (not just courses, but book collections too), and waiting for the infrequent 60%-70% off sales.

It would be nice if a particular course/resource/publisher's steeper discounts would happen more frequently, instead of once a year or so.

Thanks to FL for including Carta and a Hebrew audio bible in Logos 9!

Posts 927
Lew Worthington | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 19 2017 3:08 PM

Since we're always expecting gifts from FL, we could flip the field: In the giving spirit of Christmas, we could buy something and pay 150%. Stick out tongue

Posts 1987
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 19 2017 8:35 PM

I think Faithlife is always too late to the party .. every other stores have their blackfriday sale listed already .. even some stores have their BF' items online starting last week. People have been spending and purchasing since the beginning of November...(because that's been the trend now).

And of course, Faithlife is late again. I don't know why they're always holding sales so late, and when they are on sale .. they're usually just around 30%. Not much.

So I don't hold my breath. I want to spend in Logos, but Logos is always too late to advertise, and some other stores got my money already.

Slickdeals.net

Posts 1452
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 20 2017 7:08 AM

DAL:

Yes Yes, please!!

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College

Posts 1562
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 20 2017 8:45 AM

DAL:

Dear FL,

Please give us real super sales for the holidays, starting with Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday!  Mainly a super sale on NICOT/NT - Hint, hint...$599 for the entire set as the Publisher has done with WS, Olive Tree and Accordance. I don’t get why Logos is left out. Also a 60%-70% off Mobile Ed courses. 

Yes Please!  But with DYNAMIC PRICING.  Smile

Posts 4740
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 20 2017 9:11 AM

I'd like to see the TDOT abridged too someday in Logos

Posts 518
Leo Wee Fah | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 20 2017 4:00 PM

Mattillo:

I'd like to see the TDOT abridged too someday in Logos

+1

Posts 2521
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 20 2017 5:33 PM

I've done a great job keeping my spending in check, so I kinda hope any sale isn't too tempting for me.Smile

Posts 89
Joshua Reyes Novelo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 21 2017 11:06 PM

When start the deals?

Posts 1011
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 22 2017 5:05 AM

Is the Zondervan Sale over?

Posts 1562
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 22 2017 5:18 AM

Joshua Reyes Novelo:

When start the deals?

With Black Friday just two days away and no mention yet of Black Friday deals (that I've seen), I'm beginning to wonder if there will be any deals for that.  Tongue Tied

Posts 1562
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 22 2017 5:21 AM

Steve:

Is the Zondervan Sale over?

From what I see it appears to be over.

Posts 137
Daniel Ne | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 22 2017 6:00 AM

Black Friday is open for spanish books!

https://www.logos.com/es/black-friday

Page 1 of 2 (32 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS