Logos 7 Essential Upgrades

Page 2 of 5 (89 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
This post has 88 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 436
Adam Olean | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 12:10 PM

Celeste Fiorillo:

Adam Olean:

Celeste, could you confirm if the 50% discounts are applying now. I assumed that they were fixed when I ordered, but I'm not sure.

Yes, they are working, and I double checked your order to make sure it was processed with the correct discount. 

Good to know. Thank you!

Posts 273
LogosEmployee
Glenn Airoldi (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 12:15 PM

For anyone wondering what the difference is between the Logos 7 Extended Feature Set and the Logos 7 Essential Upgrade (Large):

The Large Essential Upgrade contains all the contents of Small and Medium, the Logos 7 Extended Feature Set, the Baker Sermon Outline Collection, Goldingay’s Old Testament Theology, Goppelt’s Theology of the New Testament, and more. See what else is included.

Posts 781
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 12:47 PM

I bought Essential Small at $46.60......Now it shows as $35.00.

Do U refund me the difference, folks??

Posts 2548
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 12:55 PM

scooter:

That's certainly the case because now you own the Full Feature Set, which no longer is included in the price that's being displayed.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 781
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 1:06 PM

Jan Krohn:

scooter:

That's certainly the case because now you own the Full Feature Set, which no longer is included in the price that's being displayed.

Gotcha.  Thanks, Jan.

Posts 1023
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 1:13 PM

I am thinking of getting the Large Essential package but maybe it wouldn't be worth it for Logos Now

Shalom, in Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/kpang808

Posts 553
Brad | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 1:25 PM

Glenn Airoldi:

...The Large Essential Upgrade contains all the contents of Small and Medium, the Logos 7 Extended Feature Set...

That's what I thought, but I just purchased and downloaded the Large Essential Upgrade, allowed everything to index, and L7 "About" is still telling me I have the "Full Feature Set" as opposed to "Extended."  I closed and re-opened L7 and it still says "Full" rather than "Extended."  Is that normal?  Shouldn't it say "Extended?"

Posts 553
Brad | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 1:37 PM

Brad:

Glenn Airoldi:

...The Large Essential Upgrade contains all the contents of Small and Medium, the Logos 7 Extended Feature Set...

That's what I thought, but I just purchased and downloaded the Large Essential Upgrade, allowed everything to index, and L7 "About" is still telling me I have the "Full Feature Set" as opposed to "Extended."  I closed and re-opened L7 and it still says "Full" rather than "Extended."  Is that normal?  Shouldn't it say "Extended?"

Posts 652
Into Grace | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 2:18 PM

Logos,

Please fix the “new to you feature.” Most of the resources it shows I already own. Thanks.

Posts 2548
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 2:34 PM

Interestingly, Hodge's "Outlines of Theology" is an old edition, whereas Logos also has the new edition. Now I have both of them...

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 1748
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 2:36 PM

I.G.:

I think it's the Features that act strangely; maybe Logos Now is confusing it.

Posts 934
Matthew | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 2:54 PM

Debating the merits of the medium versus the large. Medium includes High Definition Commentary on Romans, whereas large also adds the slides pack to it. Can anyone tell me what the benefit is of having the slide pack in addition to the commentary? Aren't the slides already embedded within the commentary itself, thereby making a separate purchase of them redundant?

Posts 979
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 2:56 PM

Does the 50% discount apply to Verbum 7 owners as well?

Posts 267
LogosEmployee
Celeste Fiorillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 3:17 PM

Steve:

Does the 50% discount apply to Verbum 7 owners as well?

Yes, it applies to anyone now.

Posts 114
Gerald | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 4:20 PM

I just bought the Logos 7 Essentials (M) add on for $28.48. This included all (20) of the Tyndale New Testament Commentaries, plus other misc. titles. Is this a correct price, or did I get something for a cost I shouldn't have?

If I did I will return them.

Posts 1748
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 4:28 PM

Gerald:
I just bought the Logos 7 Essentials (M) add on for $28.48. This included all (20) of the Tyndale New Testament Commentaries, plus other misc. titles. Is this a correct price, or did I get something for a cost I shouldn't have?

I would attribute it to clean living.

Seriously, this has been a remarkable deal for many. I already had the Tyndale, so I don't know how reasonable it is, but the pricing has been fairly carefully scrutinized today, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Posts 3220
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 4:40 PM

Got a great deal for $3.93- can't beat that :)

Posts 1023
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 5:21 PM

Please help, I just purchased the Medium upgrade with resources only, not features. Now, I can't see the pricing for what the features would cost through each one because they are all grayed out and it tells me I own them now...I'm very confused...I've tried contacting CS and Sales with no help

Shalom, in Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/kpang808

Posts 1240
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 5:53 PM

Celeste Fiorillo:

We've opened up the 50% discount to Logos 7 owners!

Probably a dumb question, but do you know why the LARGE package isn't available without the full feature set, while small and medium are? 

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College

Posts 25602
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 6:16 PM

Myke Harbuck:
but do you know why the LARGE package isn't available without the full feature set

I only know it has the Extended Feature Set.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 2 of 5 (89 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS