Logos 7 Essential Upgrades

Page 3 of 5 (89 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
This post has 88 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 202
LogosEmployee
Celeste Fiorillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 7:01 PM

Brad:

That's what I thought, but I just purchased and downloaded the Large Essential Upgrade, allowed everything to index, and L7 "About" is still telling me I have the "Full Feature Set" as opposed to "Extended."  I closed and re-opened L7 and it still says "Full" rather than "Extended."  Is that normal?  Shouldn't it say "Extended?"

I'm going to have to double check if our software was updated to display "Extended Feature Set" in that section. Because we released Extended Feature after the initial Logos 7 launch, I'm not sure if it'll show there. Sorry I don't have an exact answer for you yet, but I wanted to reassure you that you do now own the Extended Feature Set and that everything from your order unlocked properly. 

Posts 202
LogosEmployee
Celeste Fiorillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 7:03 PM

Into Grace:

Logos,

Please fix the “new to you feature.” Most of the resources it shows I already own. Thanks.

Sorry for any trouble this is causing you. Would you mind emailing me the link to the page that's showing incorrectly for you, as well as a screenshot of what you're seeing? My email is celeste.fiorillo at faithlife dot com. Thank you!

Posts 202
LogosEmployee
Celeste Fiorillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 7:06 PM

Gerald:

I just bought the Logos 7 Essentials (M) add on for $28.48. This included all (20) of the Tyndale New Testament Commentaries, plus other misc. titles. Is this a correct price, or did I get something for a cost I shouldn't have?

If I did I will return them.

Happy Black Friday! Big Smile 
(BTW - I love our Faithlife customers! Making sure things are working properly when it seems too good to be true!)

Posts 202
LogosEmployee
Celeste Fiorillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 7:07 PM

Keith Pang:

Please help, I just purchased the Medium upgrade with resources only, not features. Now, I can't see the pricing for what the features would cost through each one because they are all grayed out and it tells me I own them now...I'm very confused...I've tried contacting CS and Sales with no help

It looks like CS was able to help you after you posted this, if you need additional help - let us know!

Posts 1507
Kenute P. Curry | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 9:41 PM

I bought the "Small Logos Essential" How could I refuse for only $35.00? And I did want those Tyndale CommentariesBig Smile

Posts 873
Matthew | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 25 2017 4:43 AM

Anyone who bought the large have an answer to the question I asked about whether the slides pack adds anything not already included in the HD commentary on Romans? 

Posts 811
EastTN | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 25 2017 5:58 AM

Thank you, FaithLife!

Posts 3301
Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 25 2017 6:58 AM

Celeste Fiorillo:

We've opened up the 50% discount to Logos 7 owners!

Francis and Robert - Customer service will be adjusting your orders and will contact you to confirm.

Done! Thank you very much.

Posts 543
Scott E. Mahle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 25 2017 8:32 AM

Matthew:

Anyone who bought the large have an answer to the question I asked about whether the slides pack adds anything not already included in the HD commentary on Romans? 

Please see Ben's response to this question from earlier this year https://community.logos.com/forums/p/135201/878749.aspx#878749 

Logos Series X Pastor’s Library | Logos 3 Leader’s Library | Logos 4 Portfolio | Logos 5 Platinum | Logos 6 Feature Crossgrade | Logos 7 Essential Upgrade - Large

Posts 873
Matthew | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 25 2017 9:59 AM

Scott E. Mahle:
Please see Ben's response to this question from earlier this year https://community.logos.com/forums/p/135201/878749.aspx#878749 

Thanks so much!

Posts 154
Gerald Rodgers | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 25 2017 10:51 AM

Hi folks

Is it still possible to get in on this offer and if so does anyone have the necessary details like the address on the site. Thanks for your help.

Kind regards

Gerald

Posts 243
Michael S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 25 2017 11:05 AM

Gerald Rodgers:

Hi folks

Is it still possible to get in on this offer and if so does anyone have the necessary details like the address on the site. Thanks for your help.

Kind regards

Gerald

Gerald,

go to the very first post on this thread (page 1) and the links are in blue for you to click.  The first is for the Small, the middle link is for the Medium and the last link, or third is for the Large.

Hope this helps.  And yes, it goes through this weekend.

Posts 305
Brad | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 25 2017 11:08 AM

Celeste Fiorillo:

Brad:

That's what I thought, but I just purchased and downloaded the Large Essential Upgrade, allowed everything to index, and L7 "About" is still telling me I have the "Full Feature Set" as opposed to "Extended."  I closed and re-opened L7 and it still says "Full" rather than "Extended."  Is that normal?  Shouldn't it say "Extended?"

I'm going to have to double check if our software was updated to display "Extended Feature Set" in that section. Because we released Extended Feature after the initial Logos 7 launch, I'm not sure if it'll show there. Sorry I don't have an exact answer for you yet, but I wanted to reassure you that you do now own the Extended Feature Set and that everything from your order unlocked properly. 

Thank you, Celeste and Faithlife, for the upgrade deals, and a special "thank you" to Celeste for all of the hard work and responsiveness on a day and evening when so many in the U.S. are enjoying time-off with family.  We appreciate your dedication and support.

Posts 789
John Goodman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 25 2017 12:03 PM

WARNING
These are advertised incorrectly and I'm a bit gutted!

The prices displayed do not include feature sets as advertised but are the book only prices. You can actually make the purchase without ever finding this out! You need to click see what is included. This page needs to be fixed!

גַּם־חֹשֶׁךְ֮ לֹֽא־יַחְשִׁ֪יךְ מִ֫מֶּ֥ךָ וְ֭לַיְלָה כַּיּ֣וֹם יָאִ֑יר כַּ֝חֲשֵׁיכָ֗ה כָּאוֹרָֽה

Posts 1252
PL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 25 2017 12:14 PM

Thanks FL for this new offering. Two questions:

1) Why does the Extended Feature Set include so many book resources? Is a feature set supposed to be all about features only?

2) As a Logos Now subscriber I have the Full Feature Set. How do I see the difference between the Full and Extended feature sets? The current comparison page with New To You selected, as well as the Essential Upgrades comparison page, do not seem to take into account Now subscription status.

Thanks,

Peter 

Posts 23
Daniel Bender | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 25 2017 12:24 PM

I purchased the Essential Upgrade medium for the HD commentary on James. I chose it without the features because of my Logos Now subscription. I have one month left on the subscription and thought maybe I should get the features instead of renewing, but when I go back to the Essential Upgrade page none of the features show up; it just says that I own all resources. I can find the extended features here: https://www.logos.com/product/136012/logos-7-extended-feature-set but the price has doubled. Originally my discount price for the extended features was $88, now it shows it at $171.92

I'm wondering why this is? Or if I missed out on this sale.

Posts 2530
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 25 2017 12:35 PM

PL:

Thanks FL for this new offering. Two questions:

1) Why does the Extended Feature Set include so many book resources? Is a feature set supposed to be all about features only?

2) As a Logos Now subscriber I have the Full Feature Set. How do I see the difference between the Full and Extended feature sets? The current comparison page with New To You selected, as well as the Essential Upgrades comparison page, do not seem to take into account Now subscription status.

Thanks,

Peter 

As a happy Logos Now user, I'd love if these lists of New to You would also show which ones are part of Now that I don't "own" and would go away if I quit subscribing to Now.

Posts 1002
Martin Folley | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 25 2017 12:54 PM

Hi.

I am seriously confused by pretty much everything in this thread ( and also by more than a few things outside as well !!!)

I bought the medium package because it showed that the full feature sets were included (the few resources were of little interest); and the extended feature set in the large package held little attraction.

Now it appears on the website as though I also fully own the Large package ... but I still have 50+ resources in my library that are on Temporary License.

Has the package changed since purchase? Did I miss understand the offer? 

Thanks.

2010 17" MBP with High Sierra, iPad4 with iOS10.

Posts 443
Robert Harner | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 25 2017 1:17 PM

Daniel Bender:
I'm wondering why this is? Or if I missed out on this sale.

You might go to the sales page and chat with a sales person. They can straighten it out for you.

Posts 443
Robert Harner | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 25 2017 1:20 PM

Kevin A. Purcell:
As a happy Logos Now user, I'd love if these lists of New to You would also show which ones are part of Now that I don't "own" and would go away if I quit subscribing to Now.

The Full Feature Set is included in LN. For me the Extended Feature Set had 2 additional titles.

Page 3 of 5 (89 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS