Logos 7 Essential Upgrades

Page 5 of 5 (89 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5
This post has 88 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 933
Matthew | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 27 2017 11:19 AM

I just purchased the medium, and for some reason the website is now saying I also own the large, even though my library and my order history show that I only received the medium (as they should). It doesn't bother me, but I mention it in case this sort of problem with the website impacts others.

Posts 1022
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 27 2017 11:33 AM

I had the same issue. Had to do a refund on the order and decided to just order the large library 

Shalom, in Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/kpang808

Posts 49
Daniel Bender | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 27 2017 12:36 PM

Matthew:

I just purchased the medium, and for some reason the website is now saying I also own the large, even though my library and my order history show that I only received the medium (as they should). It doesn't bother me, but I mention it in case this sort of problem with the website impacts others.

Matthew, this is the same that I am experiencing. Thanks for posting.

Posts 263
LogosEmployee
Celeste Fiorillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 27 2017 1:08 PM

Daniel Bender:

Matthew:

Matthew, this is the same that I am experiencing. Thanks for posting.

All of our Logos 7 base packages, including the Essential Upgrades, contain two internal parts, a library and a feature set.

The reason some of you are seeing Large as 'owned' after purchasing Medium is because the combination of what's in the Medium library plus what you already own equals the full contents of the Large library. That means that your unowned portion of the Large Essential Upgrade is in the Extended Feature Set alone. 

Posts 272
LogosEmployee
Glenn Airoldi (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 27 2017 1:10 PM

Hi All,

The website will show that you "own" a product if you happen to own all the resources included in that product.  So it's very possible that the site could tell you that you "own" The Essential Upgrade (Large) even though you never purchased it as a product.  This is standard behavior across the site, and not limited to these Essential Upgrade products.

Posts 933
Matthew | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 27 2017 2:49 PM

Celeste Fiorillo:
The reason some of you are seeing Large as 'owned' after purchasing Medium is because the combination of what's in the Medium library plus what you already own equals the full contents of the Large library. That means that your unowned portion of the Large Essential Upgrade is in the Extended Feature Set alone. 

This is confusing to me. I cannot think of any other examples of products Faithlife sells where if I own only a part of the product's contents, the website tells me I own the whole thing. Since I do not own either (1) all of the books or (2) all of the datasets included, it seems odd for the website to say I own the whole thing and therefore cannot purchase it in the future.

Posts 933
Matthew | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 27 2017 5:48 PM

Keith Pang:
I had the same issue. Had to do a refund on the order and decided to just order the large library

Wound up doing the same thing. Contacted customer service, returned the medium, and got the large! YesCool

Posts 1022
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 27 2017 6:19 PM

[

Matthew:

Keith Pang:

Wound up doing the same thing. Contacted customer service, returned the medium, and got the large! YesCool

Nice! Good choice! Probably won’t re-subscribe to Logos Now unless they give some added value 

Shalom, in Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/kpang808

Posts 49
Daniel Bender | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 27 2017 11:31 PM

Glenn Airoldi:

Hi All,

The website will show that you "own" a product if you happen to own all the resources included in that product.  So it's very possible that the site could tell you that you "own" The Essential Upgrade (Large) even though you never purchased it as a product.  This is standard behavior across the site, and not limited to these Essential Upgrade products.

Thank you Glenn

Page 5 of 5 (89 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 | RSS