Purchase Date of Resource

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 114
Gerald | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 24 2017 6:01 AM

Is there any way to view the purchase date of a book in my Logos Library? I discovered the following title in my library after Logos did an update. I wasn't aware I had purchased it.

RENEWING THE WORLD
A Concise Global History of the Stone-Campbell Movement

Gary Holloway & Douglas A. Foster, Renewing the World: A Concise Global History of the Stone-Campbell Movement (Abilene, TX: Leafwood Publishers, 2015).

I searched for this title on Faith-life's website, but it appears to be no longer available. I cannot find any history of this purchase in my online purchase records either.

Perhaps it came in a bundle? I'm glad I found it as I was keeping a similar title in my wishlist. Apparently according to the introduction in the book, it is stated that the book in my wishlist was used as a reference for the author(s).

Posts 10550
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 6:04 AM

It's a Vyrso book EDIT which is not only still available, but goes for freehttps://vyrso.com/product/124717/renewing-the-world - I bought mine - free as well - in July 2016 /EDIT

(Faithlife is updating a large number of those currently, as they want to improve on the TOC and potentially other things in the automated format - this update will probably distort any underlining you did in the resource)

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 18252
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 6:07 AM

Gerald:
RENEWING THE WORLD

Current Vyrso price is $ 0.00 => Renewing the World

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 114
Gerald | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 24 2017 6:23 AM

NB.Mick:

It's a Vyrso book EDIT which is not only still available, but goes for freehttps://vyrso.com/product/124717/renewing-the-world - I bought mine - free as well - in July 2016 /EDIT

(Faithlife is updating a large number of those currently, as they want to improve on the TOC and potentially other things in the automated format - this update will probably distort any underlining you did in the resource)

This explains the "eBook" Edition. I assume all eBooks are Vyrso titles. Did not think to look there. I must have purchased it sometime in the past, but don't remember. I have so many titles, I don't think I will ever get through them.

Thanks for helping me out on this.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS