Large discount on the Tyndale NT Commentaries (20 vols)

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3771
Francis | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Nov 25 2017 2:55 AM

That's right it is included in the new Logos 7 Essential Upgrade Small (S) library (you can get the full set, 49 vols. through the Large "L" Library). 

If you have been eyeing this series you won't get a better deal than that. Tyndale is a nice concise yet scholarly series. It is quite helpful for pastors and preachers.

REMEMBER THIS IS THE BLACK FRIDAY SALE: IT'S ONLY GOOD FOR THIS WEEKEND.

EDIT: In my original post, I said it was $35 because I did not expect that the title of the section on Essential Packages on the Black Friday sale would advertise dynamic pricing (see messages below for reactions). 

Posts 25212
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 25 2017 6:02 AM

When not logged in it shows $106.50 for me so wonder if you are seeing dynamic pricing?

Posts 664
Michael S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 25 2017 6:15 AM

Yes, it does dynamic pricing.  So everyone's price will be different.

Posts 622
Randall Cue | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 25 2017 6:26 AM

Francis:

That's right it is included in the new Logos 7 Essential Upgrade Small (S) library (you can get the full set, 49 vols. through the Large "L" Library). 

If you have been eyeing this series you won't get a better deal than that. Tyndale is a nice concise yet scholarly series. It is quite helpful for pastors and preachers.

REMEMBER THIS IS THE BLACK FRIDAY SALE: IT'S ONLY GOOD FOR THIS WEEKEND.

Francis, when I look at the "L" library it only includes 20 volumes of the NT not the whole 49 volume set.

Soli Deo Gloria

Randy

Posts 3771
Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 25 2017 6:38 AM

Graham Criddle:

When not logged in it shows $106.50 for me so wonder if you are seeing dynamic pricing?

You are correct (see edit of my OP). I just did not expect that there would be dynamic pricing in a advertisement title.

Signed in:

Signed out:

Apologies to anyone I got disproportionally excited... 

Posts 622
Randall Cue | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 25 2017 8:01 AM

Hi Francis. I did a very poor job of placing my response to you. The Tyndale commentaries in the "L" version is only the NT volumes and not the entire 49 volume set.

Soli Deo Gloria

Randy

Posts 778
David A Egolf | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 25 2017 12:09 PM

WOW!! Big Smile

My dynamic price was $27.59.  The purchase resulted in adding 20 NT Tyndale commentary volumes.  That was a great deal!

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS