NA27 Int. transliteration not working

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 24
Ron Hale | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 26 2017 12:46 PM

The English transliteration is not working for "Nestle-Aland Greek New Testament, 27th Edition with McReynolds English Interlinear |  NA27 Int.".  When you select "Manuscript (Transliterated)" or "Greek Lemma (Transliterated)" from the Inline Interlinear filter button, what you get is another row of "Manuscript" or "Greek Lemma" respectively; not an English transliteration as expected.

I check my other Greek interlinear Bibles: UBS4 Int., Lexham LLXXI, and even NA27 w/GRAMCORD, Int., and the Inline Interlinear filter for English transliteration works as expected in all.

Posts 8088
LogosEmployee

It's working as expected for me (in both NA27 Interlinear resources):

Can you provide more details on your version of Logos, Operating System, etc.? What is the "Support Info" for the resource when clicking the circled (i) in the upper right of the resource pane?

Posts 24
Ron Hale | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 26 2017 7:27 PM

Hi Bradley,

Logos 7.10.0.0019 on Win 7 Pro SP1

NA27 Int. Support Info:

LLS:LOGOSNA27INT
2015-04-14T23:00:16Z
LOGOSNA27INT.logos4

Posts 2736
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 27 2017 3:50 PM

Ron,

Bradley asked me to help you delete the resource which will allow you to redownload it.

First close Logos.

Please follow the instructions below and that should delete the resources.
    1.    Open File Explorer by right-clicking the start menu and clicking "File Explorer."
    2.    Where it says "This PC" in the white bar at the top type %localappdata% and hit the enter key.
    3.    Open the Logos folder.
    4.    Open the Data folder and the folder inside.
    5.    Open the ResourceManager folder.
    6.    Open the Resources folder.
    7.    Delete the file named LOGOSNA27INT.logos4
    8.    Start Logos.

Let us know if this works.

Posts 8088
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 27 2017 10:41 PM

After you restart Logos, enter "update resources" into the Command Box at the top of the program to re-download the resource.

Posts 24
Ron Hale | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 28 2017 8:27 AM

Hi Philana/Bradley,

I went through the process to delete the NA27 Int. resource, and re-download it.

Unfortunately, it did not help.  NA27 Int. still has the "transliterated" issue; the same as the last picture I posted. 

The "Support Info" of NA27 Int. is the same as before (which I assume is expected).

Logos was also updated to 7.11 last night.

Posts 38
LogosEmployee
Isaiah | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 28 2017 12:33 PM

We're looking into a fix for this issue. Thank you for letting us know about!

Posts 8088
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 28 2017 10:52 PM

The transliterated text is incorrect in Hebrews–Revelation. It should display as expected in the rest of the NT. 

Posts 24
Ron Hale | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 29 2017 8:19 PM

Thanks everyone.  Yes, the transliterated text is displaying correctly in NT books other than Hebrews-Revelation.

It is just a fluke that I stumbled across this issue.

God bless.

Posts 8088
LogosEmployee

An updated resource that corrects this issue was published today.

Posts 24
Ron Hale | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 14 2017 8:28 PM

I validated it is also working for me.  Thanks for the follow-up.

Posts 18011
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 15 2017 7:48 PM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

An updated resource that corrects this issue was published today.

Updated NA27 Interlinear resource needs some more loving care since no longer appears in NA27 family ~ plus Read Aloud for Greek Audio does not appear:

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS