touch screen doesn't scroll but moves slides instead

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 174
Bob Brannon | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 30 2017 4:14 PM

I am using touch on my touchscreen tablet in Windows 10.  Is there something I am doing wrong on my tablet such that trying to scroll the list on the left only moves the slides instead?

Posts 354
LogosEmployee
Justin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 30 2017 4:19 PM

Hello Bob,

Does a two finger scroll change the behaviour at all?

Posts 174
Bob Brannon | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 30 2017 4:21 PM

Just tried, same thing; moves, doesn't scroll

Posts 354
LogosEmployee
Justin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 30 2017 4:37 PM

Does it come with a stylus?  I'm wondering if it's possible to only touch the little scroll bar that's adjacent to the slides.  I'm not sure what the size of the display is, or the feasibility of that. 

Posts 174
Bob Brannon | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 30 2017 4:49 PM

It comes with a pen; its a Windows Surface Pro.  Don't know if the pen will work that way or only to write on the screen with whatever is drawing enabled.  If I need to use a pen, its probably easier just to use the mouse pad.

Posts 174
Bob Brannon | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 6 2017 8:04 AM

So, is there no way to use touch to scroll the slides on the left?

Posts 161
LogosEmployee
Matt Mattox(Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 8 2017 8:21 AM

Hello Bob,

Thank you for your patience and sorry for the delay in a response. I brought this up with the team and was informed that the touch screen capabilities on the surface pro and its touch screen usage in Proclaim aren't going to work in Proclaim.

I apologize for this set back as using the Surface Pro's touch screen is a huge reason for having it. We are hoping to get that incorporated into Proclaim, but for the time being the touch screen isn't unavailable inside of Proclaim. Again,  I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Posts 174
Bob Brannon | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 8 2017 8:33 AM

Well, at least I know it's nothing on my end.  Probably no time frame for when it will be incorporated?

Posts 161
LogosEmployee
Matt Mattox(Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 8 2017 8:51 AM

Hey Bob,

It is hard to give a time frame on certain updates and features at times. We are always working on  improving Proclaim every day and week, but we have a lot of projects in line that I am sure you will love. I can't promise any time frame at this moment though.

I can suggest you post your request on our user forum page here though: https://proclaim.uservoice.com/forums/137112-general 

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS