Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 383
Stephen Thorp | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jun 21 2009 10:45 AM

What's happened to the "Latest News" Section on the Logos Home Page (within the program not the web site). This section is sage green under  custom items. I have it activiated with a tick, but haven't had any info on it for months (seems like years!). I get the blog and Morris Proctor Stuff but not the latest news. Is it just me or hasn't there been any?????!!!!!!! Sad

Posts 575
Pam Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 21 2009 3:00 PM

If you mean the Logos News section that contains the latest Pre-Pub announcements, I'm still getting those.

Posts 383
Stephen Thorp | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 22 2009 12:26 AM

Thanks Pam, but no I didn't mean this! There's a difference between "News" (Mauve/purple) and "Latest News" (Sage Green). The Latest News Section should come at the top even above the "Bible Study Starter" where we enter text into the passage guide etc. I receive 'news' but not 'latest news' if you follow. I guess it doesn't really matter as I'm getting the other stuff - I'm just curious, but thanks anyway. 

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 22 2009 4:55 PM

Stephen Thorp:

Thanks Pam, but no I didn't mean this! There's a difference between "News" (Mauve/purple) and "Latest News" (Sage Green). The Latest News Section should come at the top even above the "Bible Study Starter" where we enter text into the passage guide etc. I receive 'news' but not 'latest news' if you follow. I guess it doesn't really matter as I'm getting the other stuff - I'm just curious, but thanks anyway. 

Stephen, Peace to you!  *smile*

You are correct.  I just customised my HomePage, checked for the "Latest News" to show, but when I finish my customisation, it doesn't show up ...

Like you, I agree that it doesn't really matter ...

*smile*

..... Mel

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS