Not pulling up the text right on the right side of my logos in my resources.

Page 1 of 1 (15 items)
This post has 14 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 20
Pastor Park | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Dec 17 2017 7:40 AM

Along with having some hyperlink issues, when I click resources, I am having resources open up as the one does on the right side, where I can never see the far right text. Ironically if I close all, my first resource which used to open on the left now opens to the right with this issue. I can start without any windows at all, and this still happens. I can correct it manually by dragging it to the left and stretching it out sometimes (not all the time), but never does the far right resource in column format ever get better.

Any help would be fantastic.

Posts 3174
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 17 2017 7:48 AM

What version of Logos? PC or Mac?

A screenshot might be helpful to show the issue that you're describing. (You can use the paperclip icon to add images to your post.)

Posts 20
Pastor Park | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 17 2017 3:08 PM

Sorry about that, my original post I tried to attach something but failed. Notice the far right side, the wrap on the software is all wrong. I'm also having an issue that when I go into my library I have to right click and click open in new tab, in order for any resource to open. I can't just direct click links anymore.

I'm running Logos 7 on a mac. Both are entirely up to date.

Posts 27451
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 17 2017 5:37 PM

Kevin and Stephanie Park:
Both are entirely up to date.

...But we don't know that. It is helpful to be explicit. 

the wrap on the software is all wrong.

What happens if you resize the panel? Do all the other tabs behave the same way? 

I can't just direct click links anymore.

Do you mean that you can't "double click" to open? 

I'm running Logos 7 on a mac.

Which Mac? 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 17877
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 17 2017 7:01 PM

Curious if moving/closing Copy Bible Verses has any effect ? (noticed resource scroll bar appears covered by Copy Bible Verses)

I'm running Logos 7 on a mac. Both are entirely up to date.

Version numbers of Logos 7 and macOS allow other users to verify up to date: e.g. Logos 7.12 Beta 2 (7.12.0.0013) and macOS 10.12.6 (Mac Mail has display issues with 2011 Intel HD Graphics 3000 in macOS 10.13 High Sierra).

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 17877
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 17 2017 7:26 PM

Curious if restart of Mac changes behavior in Logos ? (sometimes have needed to restart 2011 MacBook Air to clear memory leaks)

Notice the far right side, the wrap on the software is all wrong. I'm also having an issue that when I go into my library I have to right click and click open in new tab, in order for any resource to open. I can't just direct click links anymore.

Apologies since unable to replicate.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 20
Pastor Park | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 18 2017 9:43 AM

Yeah I actually opened Copy Bible Verses, to try and fix it. It remains regardless of what I do to the right, and I normally don't have Copy Bible Verses up.

Posts 20
Pastor Park | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 18 2017 9:46 AM

Here is another example

Posts 17877
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 18 2017 10:44 AM

Here is another example

Does right side issue repeat after restarting Mac ?

Humanly curious if diagnostic logs have any relevant message(s) => https://www.logos.com/support/mac/report-problem

Another option is contacting Faithlife technical support => https://www.logos.com/contact

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 20
Pastor Park | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 18 2017 12:27 PM

Actually I'm not sure what happened... but for some reason it's not doing it anymore. I had been dealing with this for over three weeks (with plenty of restarts, I even did a reinstall of the base software at one time, etc). Yet all of a sudden this morning it's working right again. So hopefully whatever was going on has stopped for good. I'll revive this thread if it comes back.

Posts 24
Benmtzgr | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 26 2017 7:08 AM

I am having this same problem, although not with the home screen, only the resource window that is on the right. I have to resize the tabs just to be able to see the far right side. This only happened today. I'm running Logos 7.11 SR-2, 7.11.0.0033 on a Windows 10 64-bit Lenovo laptop. Don't have any issues with any other programs. I have been using a second monitor for an extended workspace, which I never had a problem with. The far right side simply doesn't appear, regardless of which monitor the software is displayed on. This is very annoying and hard to work with. I would attach a screenshot, but it looks the same as the other screenshots on this feed, except it on a PC, so I don't see how that would help. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you... and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Posts 17877
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 26 2017 9:31 AM

Benmtzgr:
I am having this same problem, although not with the home screen, only the resource window that is on the right. I have to resize the tabs just to be able to see the far right side. This only happened today. I'm running Logos 7.11 SR-2, 7.11.0.0033 on a Windows 10 64-bit Lenovo laptop.

Curious if right side issue repeats after restarting Windows ?

Diagnostic log files from session with right side issue could be helpful.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 24
Benmtzgr | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 26 2017 9:40 AM

After I restarted Logos, it was still doing the same thing. However, since I needed to keep working on my message and didn't have time to mess with a software glitch, I opened my saved layout and it was back to normal. Just to double-check I closed everything and opened a couple random resources and the issue seems to have resolved itself. No clue....

As to diagnostic log files... you'lyou'll have to walk me through that one. 

Thanks.

Posts 17877
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 26 2017 9:50 AM

Benmtzgr:
After I restarted Logos, it was still doing the same thing. However, since I needed to keep working on my message and didn't have time to mess with a software glitch, I opened my saved layout and it was back to normal. Just to double-check I closed everything and opened a couple random resources and the issue seems to have resolved itself. No clue....

Thanks plus puzzled Tongue Tied Appreciate workaround of opening a saved layout that resets frame size(s) for display.

Benmtzgr:
As to diagnostic log files... you'lyou'll have to walk me through that one. 

Faithlife support => https://www.logos.com/support/windows/report-problem has the steps to enable Logos diagnostic logging.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 24
Benmtzgr | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 26 2017 9:53 AM

Thank you. 

Page 1 of 1 (15 items) | RSS