Disappointed in lack of distribution of resource

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 22 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 13348
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 19 2017 12:48 PM

NB.Mick:
Maybe that differs according to various circumstances. At least, back in the day long ago when I tried Amazon to accept me buying from .com instead of .de, the system required some proof I was unable to deliver, so I kept stuck with .de for non-physical purchases.

In the UK, you just go to Manage Devices and Settings, and change the country. You need a full address, but they never check that you really live there.

Posts 975
JohnB | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 19 2017 2:30 PM

Mark Barnes:
In the UK, you just go to Manage Devices and Settings, and change the country. You need a full address, but they never check that you really live there.

Every day is a learning day! VERY useful Mark.

I have yet to work out why I am referred back to UK Kindle site for ebooks and yet with paper versions I always seem to be about to buy a copy (limit one copy!) from the USA site although I can't buy the Logos version of the identical book due to copyright reasons.  

Posts 501
Sarel Slabbert | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 20 2017 9:43 AM

Interesting.  I am able to buy this book directly from Amazon for $11.49, but not through Logos. O well, at least I have the book now but I would have preferred to have it in Logos.

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS