In honour of RC Sproul

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3073
Milkman | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 22 2017 10:34 AM

Do you think that FL will do anything in honour of Dr. Sproul with his passing? Bundles etc?

I hope so.

mm.

mm.

Posts 1022
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 22 2017 11:48 AM

Possibly...it seems to soon for that in my opinion. 

Shalom, in Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/kpang808

Posts 943
Everett Headley | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 22 2017 1:48 PM

Have they done anything like this before?

Posts 241
David Owh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 23 2017 1:18 AM

Below link are some of his books you can have for free.

https://www.logos.com/product/45437/crucial-questions-series 

Logos 8 Win 10

Posts 178
Kendall Sholtess | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 24 2017 6:23 AM

It would be nice.  Among those of us who could not agree with him theologically, many still greatly respect him and will miss him. 

So I chime in and say I hope FL does something for you all who love him and his theology. 

Posts 3073
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 24 2017 8:11 AM

Nice touch!

Kendall Sholtess:

It would be nice.  Among those of us who could not agree with him theologically, many still greatly respect him and will miss him. 

So I chime in and say I hope FL does something for you all who love him and his theology. 

mm.

Posts 2062
Forum MVP
Randy W. Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 24 2017 10:58 AM

I hope this doesn't sound offensive, but in honour of Dr. Sproul, shouldn't the money be flowing the other way? Steve Camp used to, and I believe Don Fancisco still does, do something really cool with their music: Pay whatever price you want to pay for a CD: from $0 to $1000 or any amount. They wanted everyone to share in their ministry. Maybe something like that would be cool for Dr. Sproul's Works. Donate whatever you like. Everything over the collective cost is donated back to Dr Sproul's ministries.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS