Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 376
Clint Cozier | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 26 2017 12:17 PM

We had some new problems witn Proclaim during our Christmas Eve service. It was a series of 7 readings, all using the Onscreen Bible (ESV). I was working with my iPad Pro using the confidence monitor. Proclaim on my iPad kept inserting verses from the second reading into each of the subsequent readings. I'm not sure what it looked like on the mac since I was working in front off my iPad, but we had to jump around a lot just to avoid that rogue passage which kept popping up. Kept me on my toes all service long. I'd submit the logs, except the realy wierdness seemed to be with the iPad and remote control.

Posts 354
LogosEmployee
Justin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 26 2017 12:39 PM

So this wasn't happening on the displayed slides for your presentation, just the remote app only?  Also, which presentation was this, your 11AM or 7PM, I can do some testing to see if it happens for me.

Posts 376
Clint Cozier | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 26 2017 2:16 PM

I wasn't on the back computer.....so the only thing I know was what was happening on my iPad. I think the AV technician had to jump around some corruption give his comments after the service. It is the 7 pm presentation.

Posts 354
LogosEmployee
Justin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 26 2017 2:44 PM

Hello Clint,

It worked fine for me.  Would you be able to hit those horizontal three lines in the remote app, and hit "Send Support Info"?  Also, what version do you see on that same page?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS