Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 32
Kevin S. Coy | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jan 4 2018 2:56 PM

And where is the January info for Verbum Now members? Logos is up...where is Verbum?  I don't understand the disconnect....

Kevin

Posts 11
LogosEmployee

Hi Kevin, 

Thanks for the heads-up.  Logos Now and Verbum Now are now supposed to be updated at the same time.  There had been a lag for a while, but that was supposed to have been resolved.

I'm in the process of having it updated and I'll post back here when the January update has been completed.

--Craig

Posts 32
Kevin S. Coy | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 8 2018 3:25 PM

Still nothing on the website or blog!  Last month I received an email with all the info...oh well, I'll go to Logos.

Posts 939
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 8 2018 8:01 PM

Sad

Posts 11
LogosEmployee

The Verbum Now Timeline (https://verbum.com/now-timeline) is now up to date.

A blog post and email didn't go out this month due to a system glitch.  We're working on resolving that and we'll have things back to normal in February.

Thanks for your patience.

--Craig

Posts 45
LogosEmployee
Thomas Gette | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 9 2018 12:41 PM

Kevin,

Sorry to leave you hanging. I am going to get a pinned post here for Verbum Now, so it'll be at the top and you'll always have this to check on it.

Here are some links:

1. Preview resources
  2. Discounted resource
  3. Free book (Coupon code: NOWFREEBOOKJAN18
    1. Link to Logos.com search query
Posts 939
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 9 2018 6:17 PM

Thank you for the updates - timeline and resources.  

Posts 36
William Middleton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 9 2018 7:14 PM

Thank you for the reply, however when I looked to see if the resources were added I could not find the 4 volumes as listed and Yes, I am a up to date paid verbum now member, subscriber.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Posts 32
Kevin S. Coy | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 10 2018 7:06 AM

Thank you.

Posts 3023
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 10 2018 12:51 PM

William Middleton:

Thank you for the reply, however when I looked to see if the resources were added I could not find the 4 volumes as listed and Yes, I am a up to date paid verbum now member, subscriber.

I found them, but under different titles in my Library than the ones used on the website.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS