Has anyone experienced something similar?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 85
pk47 | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jan 4 2018 11:07 PM

Over the holidays, a family friend called Logos to credit my account 100$. 

Logos did that. 

Unfortunately, I received a call from that person today, asking why their credit card was being charged additional purchases from Logos. 

I informed them that it has to be some kind of mistake. 

But upon further notice, it looks like they placed that persons credit card on file and made it the default credit card on all my purchases.

Im baffled and embarrassed why/how something like this could happen. 

Has this happened to anyone before?

Additionally, If you received logos credit from family or friends, you should make sure their card isn't on your file.

Posts 4391
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 5 2018 1:06 AM

Greetings pk

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble.

If it is inconvenient for you to contact customer services you can change your default card yourself by going to Logos.com and opening your account info. You can change the card on the payment tab.

On the other hand if you order a big enough library you will be too busy reading the books to miss the your generous friend very much. Devil

Posts 331
Stephen Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 5 2018 2:24 AM

PK,

Happy NY.

What you describe has never happened to me, but if you would like to give me your friend/s credit card details I could purchase one of the on special Logos bundles and see what happens.

Stephen

Australia

Posts 2709
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 5 2018 6:15 AM

Hi pk47;

This is not good, and I definitely can see it being very embarrassing. It's strange that it has happened. For something of this nature, I would contact Faithlife directly, and bypass the forums. Call the number on this page https://faithlife.com/contact  and ask for customer service. I'm sure it will be rectified.

Posts 5735
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 5 2018 7:43 AM

I remember a few years back I called and purchased a resource for my brother’s b-day and after I finished with the transaction the sales rep asked me if I wanted to leave my card info on my brother‘s profile for future orders. I said no, because that’s my personal payment info, not my brother’s  and that even though he’s my brother he’s not authorize to spend my money on Logos books or anything else for that matter. So that was weird that the sales rep asked if I wanted to do that. Anyway, the sales rep is no longer working at FL.

DAL

Posts 5554
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 5 2018 7:51 AM

pk47:

But upon further notice, it looks like they placed that persons credit card on file and made it the default credit card on all my purchases.

Im baffled and embarrassed why/how something like this could happen. 

Have you contacted Logos about this? If so, did they straighten this out? 

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS