I have to admit . . .

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 233
John C Connell Jr. | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jan 18 2018 6:36 AM

It is really convenient to be able to come to the Logos forum and shop for appliances, bathroom fixtures and TV sets while discussing the ins and outs of using Logos software!

Gotta love spammers. I suspect God does . . .

Be strong and courageous. . . for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.

Posts 292
Lonnie Spencer | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 18 2018 6:46 AM

John C Connell Jr.:

It is really convenient to be able to come to the Logos forum and shop for appliances, bathroom fixtures and TV sets while discussing the ins and outs of using Logos software!

What a funny coincidence. I am getting ready to write my sermon this morning for this Sunday when I read John's thread. It is about Jesus eating with the tax collectors. Thanks John for a real life connection. And the reminder of God's love. 

Posts 233
John C Connell Jr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 18 2018 7:10 AM

Lonnie,

Isn't it odd how often "coincidence" plays such a big part in a Christian's life? Thanks for sharing your thought with me this morning. It will more than make my day.

Be strong and courageous. . . for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.

Posts 17909
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 18 2018 7:47 AM

Possible suggestion for Faithlife is Sermon editing/practice in the shower (with toughened glass for family benefit).

Another possibility is plastic injected Verse of the Day for custom items in many places.

John C Connell Jr.:

Thankful for one way to express Good News:

• God Loves You
  • Jesus Died for You
  • God Knows Your Hurts
  • Will you let God heal You ?

Thankful God can modify vision so can see every person as someone God Loves (while knowing that person's choice of words/actions can be bringing tears to God's eyes while missing Holy, Righteous fruit/fellowship).

Thankful can search Logos for spam => https://ref.ly/logos4/Search?kind=BasicSearch&q=spam+WITHIN+11+WORDS+(God%2cJesus%2clove)&match=stem&in=raw%3aAll%7cTitle%3dAll%2520Resources

spam WITHIN 11 WORDS (God,Jesus,love)

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 17909
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 20 2018 8:05 AM

John C Connell Jr.:

20 Jan 18 threads include many more items.

John C Connell Jr.:

Given spam volume, am Thankful for God's Love being Greater Big Smile

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 233
John C Connell Jr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 20 2018 11:40 AM

We in the Eastern Time Zone get to enjoy Spam first thing in the morning before folks get to work on the West Coast.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS