Logos 4 No resources, Re-downloads every startup- Alpha 18 & other versions

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 33
Mark Davis | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Apr 19 2010 10:58 AM

Every time I run Logos 4 Mac, I get the blue Logos icon on the menu bar and hovering the mouse over it, it says downloading nn% of 6.69GB.  Every time it reaches 100% the icon disappears never to be seen again (it never seems to index or anything and I have 0 resources).  I upgraded today to Alpha 18 in hopes of a solution.  I've been beta testing since 2-3 alpha releases earlier than A18 with the same results.  I have enclosed a screen shot of my Logos 4 Mac startup screen (along with the logs) and as you will see, it looks pretty empty.  When I upgraded to Alpha 18, I blew away all Logos directories and files (on the Mac) hoping it might "fix" itself but no go.  Here's for hoping it's something simple that I'm overlooking or being impatient about012048.Archive.zip...

=  = ==> Mark

Posts 33
Mark Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 20 2010 6:05 AM

OK, just by chance yesterday I canceled the (re)download (something I had not done/tried before) and Logos immediately started indexing.  Hours later it started downloading again, but this time it was only around 600MB (the size of the latest update I think), so I let it go.  It finished that and indexed again for quite a while and it looks like I have all of my resources now and the startup screen is populated.  I hope this post is helpful to someone else as I have been trying to get it working on my Mac for some time.

=  = ==> Mark

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS