Updating Amplified Bible

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 1
Kingsley J. Morrison | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jan 26 2018 8:34 AM

To whom it may concern,

I'm making a request for the updated version of the Amplified Bible, for those like myself who love to use it along with the original Hebrew & Greek that would be great.

Blessings,

Pastor Kingsley J. Morrison 

Posts 6
Darryl Fong | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 2 2018 8:56 AM

Piggy backing on this, I would like to see the 2016 Amplified Study Bible on logos

Darryl

Posts 1
Joshua Pete Hudson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 10 2018 6:09 AM

Count me in as well! I use the new CSB and AMP while studying the bible. If I do not quite understand it in one I usually do in the other. My main bible that i use is the ESV but I would love to see the new AMP added to LOGOS. Thank you Pastor Kingsley for getting this started.

God Bless ,

Joshua

Posts 3
Michael J. Brannigan | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 28 2020 9:42 PM

Any update on the update?  I'd really love to have the updated version.  Currently, I'm using my Kindle app to read it and it really would be convenient if the updated version was within Logos.

Mike

Posts 1
K. Doug Allen | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 18 2020 4:51 AM

Count me in too! The new version of the Amplified Bible is an excellent tool for sermon illustration! It's frustrating that free tools offer the version. 

Posts 5088
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 18 2020 9:03 AM

K. Doug Allen:

Count me in too! The new version of the Amplified Bible is an excellent tool for sermon illustration! It's frustrating that free tools offer the version. 

Count me in even if it is only in stereo. Even more so if in Dolby Surround Sound.

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 177
cshover8669 | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 18 2020 9:38 AM

Yes, please, please, please!!

Thanks, Carla

Posts 4280
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 6 2021 8:37 AM

BUMP!

Posts 282
xnman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 6 2021 9:30 AM

I'm in..... but now a question....  does the UK really have stereo or Dolby surround sound?  Big Smile 

xn = Christan  man=man

Posts 5088
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 8 2021 12:06 AM

xnman:

I'm in..... but now a question....  does the UK really have stereo or Dolby surround sound?  Big Smile 

Yes, but it is a refined version.

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 394
Roy | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 10 2021 7:44 PM

I would be in for this one. I have the "New" version in my e-Sword library and I do like it (have the "Old" version as well).

Posts 866
Josh Hunt | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 12 2021 7:45 AM

Darryl Fong:

Piggy backing on this, I would like to see the 2016 Amplified Study Bible on logos

Darryl

Any any other study Bible Logos doesn't have--especially Life Application Study Bible.

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS