Temporary highlighting

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 20
BobFar | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Feb 3 2018 10:10 AM

Hello.

I am doing a Bible study on Ephesians 2. I am using the ESV. I want to highlight some words and some phrases, but I do not want this to be permanent highlighting in the resource. I know I could create a visual filter and then go and turn that filter off whenever I use the ESV. However, I don't want to do this.

I just want a temporary way to highlight certain words and phrases in Ephesians 2. Is there a way to do this without having the highlighting permanently attached to the resource.

Posts 28586
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 3 2018 10:21 AM

Bobby Farris Jr:
Is there a way to do this without having the highlighting permanently attached to the resource.

First, highlighting is never "permanent," but it sounds like you are just wanting a quick and easy way to make some highlights and get rid of them when you are done. Is that right? 

The best solution I can come up with right now would work best on desktop. There is a difference in how highlighting is controlled between desktop and mobile. 

On the desktop, where your highlighting notes are stored is controlled by the highlighting palette. I would suggest creating a specific palette for these temporary highlights. When you are done with them, simply delete the note document and they will all disappear. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 20
BobFar | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 3 2018 10:44 AM

Thanks for the idea.

Also, after I posted this question I realized that the Sermon Editor and its ability to change font and "speaker" might work as well.

Posts 270
Wei Qiang | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 4 2018 1:30 AM

Here is another option 

Logos 8 Win 10

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS