Free at Last!

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 27 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1022
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 15 2018 2:16 PM

Bruce Dunning:

Personally, this has always been my strategy for almost everything I have purchased in my life.

That is a great strategy Bruce!

Shalom, in Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/kpang808

Posts 80
Kevin Wang | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 15 2018 4:06 PM

Your post made me think of this video :)

Sallie Mae Back

Posts 2311
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 15 2018 4:54 PM

I paid off my balance almost 18 months ago and have also decided to pay outright and not carry a balance.  So far, I've stuck with it.  There's been some purchases I passed on that I wish I could get, but that will always be the case. 

Posts 943
Everett Headley | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 15 2018 6:38 PM

Keith Pang:
I plan on just buying things outright for the future. 
Keith Pang:

This is what I generally do, but when the payment plans were different, and I had a book budget, I just allocated it.  My not getting another payment plan is more of a protest of the new payment plan system than a statement on stewardship.  

Posts 1022
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 15 2018 7:01 PM

Everett Headley:

Keith Pang:
I plan on just buying things outright for the future. 
Keith Pang:

This is what I generally do, but when the payment plans were different, and I had a book budget, I just allocated it.  My not getting another payment plan is more of a protest of the new payment plan system than a statement on stewardship.  

Oh, I wasn't in the Logos world in the old payment plan, I only got Logos about over 2 years ago so I'm not sure of the major differences.

Posts 2298
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 15 2018 7:54 PM

My library is such that not only do I avoid payment plans, the price has to be right and the quality of work such that it has to hit a sweet spot for me to pull the trigger now. The new payment system jogged me into a realization that I was on a crazy treadmill and for that I'm grateful. I applaud your restraint Bruce! 

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 480
Michael Kinch | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 16 2018 11:45 AM

Just don't make the mistake that I made.  I went into my account and looked at my orders.  At the bottom of the list is the total $.  Wow that was an awakening. 

Posts 1022
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 16 2018 12:28 PM

Hopefully we can see these purchases as useful for ministry and serving the Lord; and to point others to Him and be able to give this library after we leave this earth to the next person who can do the same for others. I guess that is how I see these Logos purchases, but I realize maybe not all feel that way. 

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS