Faithlife Connect - what's missing?

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 23 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 132
LogosEmployee
Chris duMond (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 24 2018 9:47 AM

LMAM:
I don't remember this being part of the sales patter (either here on the forum or the FLC page). "One free course a year" is not the same as saying "6 months of free access to a MobEd course once per year". 

This language was located where you get the codes for the courses. We'll add this language in more places on the website as well. Thanks for the feedback. 

Posts 66
Michael R. Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 24 2018 10:10 AM

I am one of those who are concerned about Bible study. I can appreciate what Logos/FL is trying to do with the ecosystem but that clutter and distraction is one reason why I limit my time on social media.

Logos is not a toy to me it is a vital tool that I use to do my work, work that I could not do if I were constantly fiddling with the other parts of the Logos ecosystem such as TV, Mobile Ed, Proclaim, etc.

Posts 1129
Keith Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 24 2018 10:35 AM

NB.Mick:

Keith Larson:
Another thing I can't understand is how in the world could Logos have thought Faithlife Connect would be an attractive product to existing Logos Now customers?

I think there is a variety of Logos Now customers. The subgroup of those who see value in the mobile.Ed courses, for example, will easily see the longterm-availability of courses one can choose (even the expensive ones, tought by world-class scholars) is so attractive that FC basically pays itself from this one perk alone. Others may look at it as the way to acquire the EEC commentary set over time. Those two things alone would make it attractive to many people and would in my opinion have lead to a number of existing Logos Now customers switching voluntarily to FC, if it was offered as a free choice.

The unfortunate move of migrating (most of) the existing Logos Now customer base into the half-baked Starter class of FC, which lead to the impression that something was taken away, imho has stifled a serious evaluation of the benefits of FC.   

The difference in price between Logos Now and FC Essentials is $11 per month. That means each of us must find $11 of additional value per month in the service. For me: Logos Cloud = $0, FaithlifeTV = $0, The free Faithlife original book = ? (I already own most of the better one's and the well will run dry if they don't offer other books), The free classic book =$0 (This was a part of LN), mobile.Ed courses =? (I already own many of them and have not gone through all of those). Perhaps by the end of this year I will discover I reaped $11 per month in additional benefits. It just doesn't look that way now.

Posts 1827
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 2 2018 2:53 PM

Check out Bob's announcement about the new migration plan for Logos Now members.

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS