Page 1 of 1 (14 items)
This post has 13 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 3
Jack Bauer | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Feb 23 2018 7:31 PM

Wonderful update particularly with the option to tell the app where to open a new tab with a long press on a verse reference. Can you add this option when pressing “Jump to reference>>” link though? That would be a charm.

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 24 2018 4:37 AM

Jack Bauer:

Wonderful update particularly with the option to tell the app where to open a new tab with a long press on a verse reference. Can you add this option when pressing “Jump to reference>>” link though? That would be a charm.

Welcome to the forums! I just checked and it works with long-pressing the "Jump to reference" link. I'm using the iOS app.

Posts 2
Michael R. Clabo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 24 2018 7:17 AM

This is great if you wanting to jump to reference.But if you simply want to copy some text, it is now not possible.

Posts 3
Jack Bauer | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 24 2018 8:00 AM

Wonderful! I didn’t realize that’s already available too, thanks Yasmin!

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 24 2018 9:18 AM

Jack Bauer:

Wonderful! I didn’t realize that’s already available too, thanks Yasmin!

Yes

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 24 2018 9:20 AM

Michael R. Clabo:

This is great if you wanting to jump to reference.But if you simply want to copy some text, it is now not possible.

Welcome to the forums! Do you mean copying text from a "jump to reference" popup? I'm able to do that. Can you elaborate some more?

Posts 2
Michael R. Clabo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 24 2018 6:12 PM

Sorry, I subsequently figured out that the pop-up could be scrolled to the "select" item.

I freaked until I new about this. My bad.

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 25 2018 4:03 AM

Michael R. Clabo:

Sorry, I subsequently figured out that the pop-up could be scrolled to the "select" item.

I freaked until I new about this. My bad.

YesSmile

Posts 4461
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 25 2018 1:22 PM

This update also mentioned a resource scrubber... What is that and where can I find it?

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 25 2018 1:32 PM

Mattillo:

This update also mentioned a resource scrubber... What is that and where can I find it?

The thin line near the top, below the bar. Very thin.

I tried it out on the Judaism encyclopedia. It was amazingly useless.  I’m sure someone can read those faster-than-light locations!  Plus the volumes aren’t in order, so even better.

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 4461
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 26 2018 12:27 PM

Thank you!  So the scrubber is a progress bar that can be moved to move through the resource more quickly?  I wonder why it is called a scrubber

Posts 141
Andrew116 | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 26 2018 12:29 PM

Denise:
I tried it out on the Judaism encyclopedia. It was amazingly useless.  I’m sure someone can read those faster-than-light locations!  Plus the volumes aren’t in order, so even better.

Maybe its value decreases as the resource size increases. I'm using it in a book that's only 200 pages or so at the moment and it is very helpful. 

I also like it as an unobtrusive visual aid of my progress in the book. 

Posts 689
James McAdams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 26 2018 12:30 PM

Mattillo:

Thank you!  So the scrubber is a progress bar that can be moved to move through the resource more quickly?  I wonder why it is called a scrubber

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrubbing_(audio) 

Posts 4461
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 26 2018 12:53 PM

James McAdams:

Mattillo:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrubbing_(audio) 

Yes

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS