Recording video services with slides

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4
Shea Zellweger | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Feb 27 2018 10:49 AM

How are you all handling this? I want to launch a virtual Livestream (pre recorded, but goes "live" at a specific time with church online platform), but would like to include service slides. The only way I can think to do it is to screen capture the slides and then splice the video together accordingly, but have to imagine there's a easier way.

Posts 354
LogosEmployee
Justin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 27 2018 11:13 AM

Hello Shea,

Are you interested in streaming just the sermon recording part of your presentation or the whole thing?  Also, what are you going to splice together?

Posts 4
Shea Zellweger | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 27 2018 11:28 AM

Justin Soety (Faithlife):

Hello Shea,

Are you interested in streaming just the sermon recording part of your presentation or the whole thing?  Also, what are you going to splice together?

Ideally, we would stream the full service (I'm working with our music director in identifying what songs we can broadcast lyrics for)

The goal is basically to have video of speaker/band/etc, but when something is being read or sung -lyrics, scripture, sermon slide, so on - it's visible on screen. I've seen other churches do this, but have no idea whether they're using proclaim.

Posts 354
LogosEmployee
Justin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 27 2018 11:33 AM

Ok, I understand.  So you may have to do some splicing to accomplish that.  Alternatively, you could use a video switcher and have someone operate the transition between camera and slides, and capture a main monitor that is switching between the two. 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS