Page 2 of 3 (53 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 52 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 623
John Kaess | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 9:45 AM

It did not work when i originally posted this. It may have been fixed by now.

Posts 2830
Don Awalt | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 9:46 AM

It is very nice to have the opportunity to get a free book as part of the program benefits in these various programs, and thank you for that -- so I only request this given it's a feature of programs being heavily promoted, and/or to indicate this is actually not a feature currently with much value to some given their library size (a point made in all the FL Connect threads) -

My request - might there possibly be a refresh of titles that could be added to the mix? If I look at the unlocked titles for me, there are 51 books - of which 11 are history or writing/Robert's Rules of Order, and 14 are in Spanish - leaving only 26 books to choose from. At this point there is nothing left that I am interested in, even for free. Thank you again for the offer, I know it's a nice treat for some...

Posts 281
LogosEmployee
Celeste Fiorillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 9:56 AM

Update on what I said earlier - and good news for Now members who are on Connect Starter - you'll get two codes this month!

For March:

If you have Logos Now only: use NOWFREEBOOKMAR18

If you have Logos Now & Faithlife Connect Starter: use NOWFREEBOOKMAR18 and FREECLASSICMAR

If you have Faithlife Connect Essentials & higher: use FREECLASSICMAR

Starting in April:

We will use the same code and offer for both Now and Faithlife Connect. It will be updated on www.logos.com/now-members and https://connect.faithlife.com/get-started  

Posts 623
John Kaess | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 10:01 AM

Thank you, Celeste!

Posts 521
Nord Zootman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 1:39 PM

Celeste Fiorillo:
Update on what I said earlier - and good news for Now members who are on Connect Starter - you'll get two codes this month!

Thank You!

Posts 3179
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 1:44 PM

Celeste Fiorillo:
good news for Now members who are on Connect Starter - you'll get two codes this month!

Nice! Now continue this through expiration of contracts and you will generate considerable goodwill.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

MacBook Pro macOS Big Sur 11.6 1TB SSD 

Posts 3992
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 1:52 PM

Celeste Fiorillo:

Connect Essentials apparently also get two codes this month. Thank you for the extra free book!

Thanks to FL for including Carta and a Hebrew audio bible in Logos 9!

Posts 281
LogosEmployee
Celeste Fiorillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 1:54 PM

PetahChristian:

Connect Essentials apparently also get two codes this month. Thank you for the extra free book!

If you have Connect Essentials and Logos Now, then yes. Enjoy!

Posts 3179
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 2:07 PM

Celeste Fiorillo:
If you have Connect Essentials and Logos Now, then yes. Enjoy!

It works for Starter too this month. Please continue!

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

MacBook Pro macOS Big Sur 11.6 1TB SSD 

Posts 528
Jonathan Bradley | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 8:14 PM

I wish I had been migrated to essentials instead of starter. 

Posts 205
Marshall Harrison | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 2 2018 5:38 AM

Friedrich:

Celeste Fiorillo:

John Kaess:

I have a Logos Now subscription which does not expire until Sept 30. Logos needs to honor that subscription and enable the monthly Logos Now Free Book Code. I should not have to do anything in Faithlife Connect to "cheat" and get the code i am entitled to in Logos Now. Logos needs to address this program. 

The FREECLASSICMAR code is replacing the "Logos Now Free Book Code" - it is the same resources and same offer, just a different code. You will continue to have access to those Classic codes as long as you have access to Logos Now (even if you don't continue with Faithlife Connect). 

Hi John, maybe I am missing your point, but I just went to Logos Now Members page and inserted the NOWFREEBOOKMAR18 and it worked for me.

The NOWFREEBOOKMAR18 worked for me as did then FRERCLASSICMAR code even though I was migrated to connect starter. 

Posts 2122
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 2 2018 2:37 PM

Celeste Fiorillo:

For March:

If you have Logos Now only: use NOWFREEBOOKMAR18

If you have Logos Now & Faithlife Connect Starter: use NOWFREEBOOKMAR18 and FREECLASSICMAR

If you have Faithlife Connect Essentials & higher: use FREECLASSICMAR

Starting in April:

We will use the same code and offer for both Now and Faithlife Connect. It will be updated on www.logos.com/now-members and https://connect.faithlife.com/get-started  

Thanks for this. Where do I go to find the books for Now and Connect I can use the coupon for? Are the Now books still on the Now portal?

Nathan Parker

Posts 3992
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 2 2018 3:58 PM
Nathan Parker:
Where do I go to find the books for Now and Connect I can use the coupon for? Are the Now books still on the Now portal?

The link is still on the portal page (although I'm guessing that the Now portal is eventually going to be replaced by the Connect portal).

See How to Claim your Free FL Connect Books for detailed instructions.

Posts 205
Marshall Harrison | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 2 2018 4:21 PM

PetahChristian:
Nathan Parker:
Where do I go to find the books for Now and Connect I can use the coupon for? Are the Now books still on the Now portal?

The link is still on the portal page (although I'm guessing that the Now portal is eventually going to be replaced by the Connect portal).

See How to Claim your Free FL Connect Books for detailed instructions.

This was still working earlier today - https://www.logos.com/products/search?Product+Type=Free+titles+for+Now+members&unlocked=no

Posts 2122
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 2 2018 7:10 PM

Got the Now free book.

Should I wait on the Connect free book until we're migrated to the new Essential plan?

Thanks!

Nathan Parker

Posts 3992
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 2 2018 7:19 PM

No reason to wait, Nathan, it’s the same benefit in both tiers.

Posts 2122
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 3 2018 1:33 PM

PetahChristian:

No reason to wait, Nathan, it’s the same benefit in both tiers.

Sounds good. Do I claim the "classic" book now then claim the "Lexham" book after we're migrated to Connect Essential, or does the Now coupon code count for the "classic" book and I only use the coupon for the "Lexham" book?

Thanks!

Nathan Parker

Posts 3992
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 3 2018 2:06 PM

Currently, the LN classic code will get you one classic book, the Connect classic code will get you a second classic book, and the Connect originals code will get you a Lexham book. Get your Now book today, and your Connect books after they migrate you.

The LN classic code will disappear once FL completes this transition and everyone is migrated to Connect Essentials (No Library).

Posts 2122
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 3 2018 3:32 PM

PetahChristian:

Currently, the LN classic code will get you one classic book, the Connect classic code will get you a second classic book, and the Connect originals code will get you a Lexham book. Get your Now book today, and your Connect books after they migrate you.

The LN classic code will disappear once FL completes this transition and everyone is migrated to Connect Essentials (No Library).

Sounds good. I grabbed the LN book, and I'll get the Connect books when they migrate us to Connect Essentials (No Library). 

Thanks!

Nathan Parker

Posts 3917
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 4 2018 11:28 AM

Jon Bradley:

I wish I had been migrated to essentials instead of starter. 

Jon, did you see another forum user said it worked for him though he is also in starter.  About going to essentials, perhaps email customerservice@logos.com

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Page 2 of 3 (53 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS