Voting Strategies and Title Cheering Section

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3937
abondservant | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Mar 1 2018 9:41 AM

So in the past we've always had a thread that talked about who we wanted to win and why. Thought it would be especially helpful this year. My strategy so far has been to vote for the things I don't have yet in my library.

But especially when it comes to the mobile ed side of the bracket I was hoping to get some guidance.

So which of the commentaries/mobile ed courses are you most excited about and why? Help me (and presumably others like me) be an informed voter.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 13312
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 9:45 AM

Strategy is easy:

1. If I own both resources: Vote for one I think most other people would benefit from.
  2. If I own neither resource: Vote for the one I think I would benefit from.
  3. If I own only one resource: Vote for the other one.

But it's sometimes hard to remember if you own the resource already. It would really help to be able to see this easily. Or at least to be able to open the page at logos.com

Posts 218
Joshua Tan | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 9:54 AM

Mark Barnes:

Strategy is easy:

1. If I own both resources: Vote for one I think most other people would benefit from.

But it's sometimes hard to remember if you own the resource already. It would really help to be able to see this easily. Or at least to be able to open the page at logos.com

Ditto this. :)

Posts 8849
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 3:14 PM

Joshua Tan:

Mark Barnes:

Strategy is easy:

Ditto this. :)

Yes

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 17875
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 3:26 PM

Mark Barnes:

+1 Yes for ownership indicator on voting pop-up. Thankful could search Library

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 943
Everett Headley | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 4:09 PM

Not voting foe any mobile ed,  even at 60% off I wouldn't buy any.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS