Announcement: Logos Now to continue at same price (with new name)

Page 12 of 13 (243 items) « First ... < Previous 9 10 11 12 13 Next >
This post has 242 Replies | 25 Followers

Posts 908
Bill Moore | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 13 2018 9:49 AM

Tim Nargi:

Have any previous Logos Now users gotten an email yet about the grandfathered in price?

Tim, I received an email to that effect on March 8.

Pastor, Cornerstone Baptist Church, Clinton, SC

Posts 19
Tim Nargi | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 13 2018 10:02 AM

Meaning you had canceled before the new Faithlife Connect tiers rolled out?

Posts 908
Bill Moore | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 13 2018 10:23 AM

Tim Nargi:

Meaning you had canceled before the new Faithlife Connect tiers rolled out?

I had not canceled but I had stopped auto-renew because I was unsure if I wanted to continue Logos Now when my subscription was set to expire this coming August.

Posts 1132
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 13 2018 2:19 PM

Tim Nargi:

Have any previous Logos Now users gotten an email yet about the grandfathered in price?

I haven't.  Because of that, I sent an email to CS confirming I wanted to have that happen and asked them to set me back up again.  They replied that it could/would happen but that it might be a while yet.

Posts 173
Jon Bradley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 13 2018 2:22 PM

Mine all got filtered to my junk mail folder. Did you check there?

Posts 19
Tim Nargi | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 13 2018 4:06 PM

Didn’t see  in there. 

So so you had canceled and got an email regarding getting back in at the grandfathered price? I’ve emailed CS last week and they said in a few weeks I might get an email. I don’t want to be a pest but I don’t want to miss out on this either. 

Posts 908
Bill Moore | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 13 2018 6:10 PM

Tim Nargi:

Didn’t see  in there. 

So so you had canceled and got an email regarding getting back in at the grandfathered price? I’ve emailed CS last week and they said in a few weeks I might get an email. I don’t want to be a pest but I don’t want to miss out on this either. 

You won’t miss out. Is your subscription active? Regardless, if I recall correctly Bob said above that those who had cancelled would be given an opportunity to resubscribe at the grandfathered Logos Now subscription rate. 

The one thing that makes the Connect Essentials worth it to me is access to a Mobile Ed course each 180 days. 

Posts 19
Tim Nargi | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 14 2018 4:16 AM

No it’s not active. 

Posts 930
Everett Headley | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 25 2018 5:46 PM

Has the new subscription been activated or emails sent for previous LN users?

Posts 19
Tim Nargi | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 25 2018 5:51 PM

Yes I received an email to subscribe at the grandfathered rate. 

Posts 878
Matthew | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 27 2018 4:32 PM

Bob Pritchett:
If you were happy with the new offer and would prefer to keep the coupon code and the Faithlife Connect Starter subscription, or upgrade to Faithlife Connect Essentials, you can contact us and we'll take care of it.

The "offer" I had received was that I was being given a $100 coupon and my Logos Now subscription was being transitioned to Faithlife Connect and would be extended to 11/12/18. Per Bob's post, I contacted customer service to tell them I was happy with that offer and wished "to keep the coupon code and the Faithlife Connect Starter subscription." The customer service rep told me I could have the coupon code OR the subscription, but not both. She then emailed me Bob's post. After reading it (again) and verifying that Bob said we could keep both (he used the word "and"), I called customer service a second time. This time I was told I could keep the $100 code and have the subscription put back in place, but that the subscription would expire 4/10/18. Not only would she not honor the "offer" (to use Bob's word) of the subscription ending 11/12/18, but it looks like my subscription was actually shortened. I had originally subscribed to Logos Now on 5/30/17, and an expiration date of 4/10/18 is less than a year. Since I have already called customer service twice tonight, I figured I would post here and just see how my experience compares to anyone else's.

Posts 36
LogosEmployee
Don | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 27 2018 4:42 PM

Matthew, 

I am very sorry you had to call a couple times today to get this done. I reviewed your account and see the $100 coupon has been added and your Faithlife Connect Starter has a renewal date of 4/10/19. I apologize, I think this was still being updated on your account with your expiration date. Let me know if i can help with anything else. 

Posts 878
Matthew | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 27 2018 5:31 PM

Don:
I think this was still being updated on your account with your expiration date.

Don,

Thanks for your response. What is the final date you are saying I should expect to see? Bob's post indicated I would be able to keep the offer I received, and that offer included a date of 11/12/18. 

Posts 1132
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 27 2018 5:32 PM

I still haven't received my email yet.  Guess I'll give it another day or two before checking in again with Customer Service.

Posts 36
LogosEmployee
Don | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 28 2018 10:18 AM

Rick Ausdahl:

I still haven't received my email yet.  Guess I'll give it another day or two before checking in again with Customer Service.

Rick, very sorry you did not receive our emails about this. We will follow up with you offline with this information. 

Posts 36
LogosEmployee
Don | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 28 2018 10:31 AM

Matthew:

Don:
I think this was still being updated on your account with your expiration date.

Don,

Thanks for your response. What is the final date you are saying I should expect to see? Bob's post indicated I would be able to keep the offer I received, and that offer included a date of 11/12/18. 

Matthew, I have sent you an offline message with some additional information. 

Posts 878
Matthew | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 28 2018 7:00 PM

For anyone who read my previous post from yesterday, I just want to follow up and publicly state that not only has Faithlife resolved the situation to my satisfaction, but that in addressing it they have gone above and beyond. My faith in them has been restored and I look forward to continuing to do business with them.

Posts 46
Robert murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 15 2018 6:17 PM

I think I would like to have a comparison of the different options.  quite honestly, i am confused now.

i know my Now subscription has not changed but i would like to see what it has compared to the new options.  I might be willing to change. 

Robert

Missionary in Bolivia

--------

iMac - Macbook Air - iPad - L7 Baptist Portfolio - Logos Now

Posts 44
Pastor Todd | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 16 2018 12:47 PM

I'm confused to what shall I do.  I was a Logos Cloud/Now user.  I stopped auto-renewal because I was not sure what to expect in the new offering.

Is there a way to get the grandfathered discount?  If so, how do I get it.  Shall I start a new subscription and then a discount will be applied?  Help.

Posts 19753
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 16 2018 12:52 PM

I would contact customer services and see what they can do to help

Page 12 of 13 (243 items) « First ... < Previous 9 10 11 12 13 Next > | RSS