A smorgasbord offering

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 501
SteveHD | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Apr 23 2010 9:36 PM

Maybe you create 20 categories of books and have 5 in each. We pay a flat rate (nicely discounted like our packages) and select 1 book from each category. We end up buying 20 books but hopefully a little bit more of our own making.

Here is another goofy idea for one would be each book of the New Testament, offer 5 commentaries we pick 1 for each book. Then do the same for the OT and maybe a more discounted version for the whole bible.

Try to have them be items that are not available singly like Schreiner’s New Testament Theology: Magnifying God in Christ. Not items that are in the big packages. Or in the case of commentaries items that are only available if you want all 70 books from the same series. there are some great individual volumes in the NICOT, ICC, Hermeneia and Anchor but I do not want to buy any of them as a complete set. I could probably assemble a real nice mix of them at an all-you-can-eat.

Just trying to find a way to fill in some holes which you have expensive sets for but many items included that do not appeal to me.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS