Better Than March Madness: 73% Off Mobile Ed Course!

Page 3 of 6 (117 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
This post has 116 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 514
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 24 2018 5:26 PM

It looks like only a few more bidders are needed for the projected price to drop to $140 Big Smile

Posts 1388
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 24 2018 5:34 PM

Gordon Jones:

It looks like only a few more bidders are needed for the projected price to drop to $140 Big Smile

Sweet!

Posts 514
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 31 2018 11:52 AM

Rick Ausdahl:

Sweet!

Indeed, and it looks like the price is really, really close to dropping now. Cool

Posts 3190
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 31 2018 6:46 PM

Gordon Jones:

It looks like only a few more bidders are needed for the projected price to drop to $140

It’s curious that people are still bidding $150 (causing $150 and lower to rise), instead of bidding $100 (which would only drive up $100 to become the new peak).

I think we’d get a lot more interest if we’d drive the price way down to $100 well before closing, rather than $140.

Posts 514
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 1 2018 7:46 AM

PetahChristian:

It’s curious that people are still bidding $150 (causing $150 and lower to rise), instead of bidding $100 (which would only drive up $100 to become the new peak).

I think we’d get a lot more interest if we’d drive the price way down to $100 well before closing, rather than $140.

I don't fully understand how the pricing mechanism works but I agree that a $100 price tag would surely generate a huge amount of interest and get the course into production.

Posts 2277
Andy | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 1 2018 10:37 AM

It would be very good if the price point drops further. However, and in my opinion, $150, in and of itself, represents solid value given the length of the course, the quality of the instructor, and based on the production values of previous offerings. I really hope that more people jump on board with this, to the benefit of us all. 

Posts 781
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 1 2018 12:48 PM

Andy:

It would be very good if the price point drops further. However, and in my opinion, $150, in and of itself, represents solid value given the length of the course, the quality of the instructor, and based on the production values of previous offerings. I really hope that more people jump on board with this, to the benefit of us all. 

I do not have the exact figures, but both John + Hebrews went thru at <100USD - perhaps around the 80 mark.  For this program to do something similar would be very cool.

Posts 3190
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 1 2018 1:29 PM

scooter:

Andy:

I do not have the exact figures, but both John + Hebrews went thru at <100USD - perhaps around the 80 mark.  For this program to do something similar would be very cool.

We also got Deuteronomy (20 hours) for $85 and I think Judges (18 hours) was $50.

While $150 might represent a good value, the question is whether it's currently affordable for some of us. Unfortunately not yet.

My concern at this possibly closing over $100 is that it will still be priced too high, and we'd have to cancel.

Posts 514
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 6 2018 4:33 PM

PetahChristian:

My concern at this possibly closing over $100 is that it will still be priced too high, and we'd have to cancel.

The current price is now closer to dropping than it was just a few days ago, which makes me think that bumping this thread is helping to attract more bidders. I hope that the price drops soon because that means more Logosians will add their bids and the price will drop even further. Let's learn from Joash's mistake and keep on bumping! Big Smile

Posts 611
Dave Thawley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 10 2018 8:21 AM

Gordon Jones:

PetahChristian:

The current price is now closer to dropping than it was just a few days ago, which makes me think that bumping this thread is helping to attract more bidders. I hope that the price drops soon because that means more Logosians will add their bids and the price will drop even further. Let's learn from Joash's mistake and keep on bumping! Big Smile

You really think bumping helps ??? CoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCool

Posts 2282
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 10 2018 8:31 AM

Dave Thawley:

It most certainly doesn't hurt. Wink

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 514
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 13 2018 1:28 AM

Dave Thawley:

Bumping keeps this thread on the first page of forum posts so, yes, it helps to advertise the Mobile Ed course that I and others would like to go into production. As others have pointed out above, when the price drops, more people get on board. Because, like, psychology. Big SmileCool

Posts 1022
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 13 2018 1:32 AM

Bump!!!

Shalom, in Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/kpang808

Posts 1388
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 13 2018 9:13 AM

Keith Pang:

Bump!!!

Thanks for keeping this out there in front of everyone.  With March Madness just over, it wouldn't surprise me if many people used all their spare pocket change on March Madness deals.  If so, I can see how that might have a negative impact on the idea of committing more dollars to Logos so soon after all the March Madness madness,  Wink and reduce the number of bidders in the short term.

But this does look to be a great course, and while a decent deal even at the current projected price, it would be an awesome deal if enough people bid to get it down into that $70 - $100 range.  So all of you who are interested but haven't bid on account of March Madness spending, keep in mind that these course usually take at least a few months and up to several months to produce and you won't be charged until the product ships.  And don't forget you can cancel your bid at any time and even return the product for a refund after it ships if funds are still tight.

Posts 6315
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 13 2018 9:59 AM

It’s stuck at $150! I guess it’s only a handful that have interest in this. 🤔

Posts 514
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 13 2018 10:30 AM

Rick Ausdahl:

With March Madness just over, it wouldn't surprise me if many people used all their spare pocket change on March Madness deals... So all of you who are interested but haven't bid on account of March Madness spending, keep in mind that these course usually take at least a few months and up to several months to produce and you won't be charged until the product ships.

YesCool

Posts 514
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 17 2018 4:17 PM

Perhaps this product needs an official Logos advertising bump. Ben, Celeste, what do you say?

Posts 1417
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 17 2018 7:52 PM

It’s almost $100. Once it gets there, it should capture more audience 

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 1388
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 18 2018 8:26 AM

Wild Eagle:

It’s almost $100. Once it gets there, it should capture more audience 

To me it looks like $100 currently provides less than 60% of the amount Faithlife would require to begin production.  Am I reading the chart wrong?

Page 3 of 6 (117 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS