MM Round 3 Voting is Open

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4905
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 6 2018 1:12 PM

Only one commentary set left I’m voting on and it’ll probably get knocked out this round but I’m only missing a few volumes so with dynamic pricing I might complete that set. m.Ed holds a bit more interest for me for now but will any of the 3 titles of interest make it to next round? Place your votes at the link in Gordon‘s post.

Posts 6310
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 6 2018 3:00 PM

Even at 40% off many of this are expensive.  I’ll wait till the end to see if I buy anything.

DAL

Posts 943
Everett Headley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 6 2018 7:52 PM

DAL:

Even at 40% off many of this are expensive.  I’ll wait till the end to see if I buy anything.

DAL

Even at 60% off the winner, I am not sure if I will be purchasing anything as well.  I wanted the ACCS to win, but that's not gonna happen.  I could care less about the MobileEd stuff.  

Posts 3937
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 8 2018 7:33 AM

Its definitely a good opportunity to complete commentary sets. I could spend about 500$ completely more than a dozen sets if I had the money.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 781
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 8 2018 7:57 AM

abondservant:

Its definitely a good opportunity to complete commentary sets. I could spend about 500$ completely more than a dozen sets if I had the money.

I hope they do commentaries next year.  With FL having authors, courses + commentaries, they could mix+match, taking 2 out of 3 on a rotational basis.

Posts 3767
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 8 2018 8:15 AM

Everett Headley:

DAL:

DAL

Even at 60% off the winner, I am not sure if I will be purchasing anything as well.  I wanted the ACCS to win, but that's not gonna happen.  I could care less about the MobileEd stuff.  

I was thinking past winners were in the 70% range, weren't they?  If so, I still don't begrudge Logos for reducing that a bit.  But, yeah, with my purchasing power and needs changing, I'm likely not going to purchase an "expensive" set.  Those I might hope to acquire through base package purchases on down the road.  However, I am tempted by some unique commentary "sets" (not complete, but still multiple volumes).  One is Paideia and the other is the Two Horizons

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 3152
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 8 2018 12:46 PM

Everett Headley:

DAL:

DAL

I'm sure you know this but the ACCS can be gotten really cheap in the L7 Gold Library though that depends on how many of the other resources you have

Posts 943
Everett Headley | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 8 2018 3:28 PM

Mattillo:

I'm sure you know this but the ACCS can be gotten really cheap in the L7 Gold Library though that depends on how many of the other resources you have

Still over 600 for me. 

Posts 17899
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 8 2018 8:09 PM

Everett Headley:

Mattillo:

Still over 600 for me. 

ACCS product page => https://www.logos.com/product/31152/ancient-christian-commentary-on-scripture-complete-set-updated-edition shows inclusion in nine Base Packages (with dynamic pricing).

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 1388
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 9 2018 4:15 AM

Everett Headley:

Mattillo:

Still over 600 for me. 

Mattillo, where do you see this price?  Even when I'm not signed in to my Logos account, the full price for this set shows only $307.99.

Posts 1970
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 9 2018 4:23 AM

Rick Ausdahl:

Everett Headley:

Mattillo:

Still over 600 for me. 

Mattillo, where do you see this price?  Even when I'm not signed in to my Logos account, the full price for this set shows only $307.99.

Rick, I believe you were responding to Everett, not Mattillo. Everett's comment was apparently about the L7 Gold package. Mattillo's comment about getting it cheap refers to dynamic pricing as well as alluding to bundled pricing (a commentary set that's included in a base package will be much cheaper there, than when sold separately). So... L7 Gold is more expensive for me than ACCS alone, but with all the additional resources I'd be getting, it makes it a much better deal (given that the additional resources add value for me).  

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS