Now this new subscription is great!

Page 1 of 1 (15 items)
This post has 14 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 6223
DAL | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 6 2018 2:23 PM

I’ll subscribe to this for a month or two just to learn the software and then another month or two when L8 comes out:

Posts 943
Posts 1022
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 6 2018 2:44 PM

Looks interesting but it is a pretty high price. I wonder how much difference there is in his training and the one from LearnLogos?

Shalom, in Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/kpang808

Posts 6223
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 6 2018 2:52 PM

Keith Pang:

Looks interesting but it is a pretty high price. I wonder how much difference there is in his training and the one from LearnLogos?

Both are great but I would say Learn Logos is more detailed. I will use MP Seminars for a month or two, but if Learn Logos had a subscription, I’d go with him instead. Either way, I won’t subscribe for a full year.

DAL

Posts 4875
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 6 2018 4:03 PM

Agreed a month or two to look at the sections of interest but not an ongoing subscription - too expensive no matter how good the quality of the videos,

Posts 7
Ed Foster | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 8 2018 6:34 PM

I have been to many of Morris's seminars and they are the best. If you can go to the 3 day seminar. You can ask many questions and receive personal help  You cannot do this with Learn Logos. I looked at Learn Logos and Morris is better, all you have are videos with Learn Logos. Subscribe for a month or two or go to MP seminars and see where the next on is. You will not waste your money.

Posts 321
PJ | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 28 2018 9:01 AM

I Subscribed for 1 Month. Invested the time and watched the complete Camp 2, Organize your Books and Personal Book videos over 2 days. It was worth it. I learned about 5+ totally new insights on using Logos. Those 5+ insights were worth the subscription over and over. I'll say that this increased my speed and efficiency of using Logos for sermon and bible-study prep with 70%.

Previously I couldn't afford MPSeminars due to country and finances, but this, this empowered me! Thanks for making MPSeminars available for subscription online Yes

Posts 660
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 28 2018 9:08 AM

I hadn't thought about MP seminars being available as part of our "free" ME. I'll certianly give it a try.

Thanks, Dale Heath

Posts 139
Stephen Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 28 2018 10:03 AM

What's this about L8?  Are there rumors by chance? Smile

Posts 27442
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 28 2018 10:54 AM

Stephen Smith:
What's this about L8?  Are there rumors by chance?

FL doesnt announce new releases until they release them. With that said, Bob mentioned several years ago about being on (roughly) a 2 year cycle. L8, by that reckoning, should be out this fall. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 223
David Owh | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 28 2018 5:57 PM

Thank for sharing this link.

Logos 8 Win 10

Posts 17876
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 29 2018 6:21 AM

Stephen Smith:

What's this about L8?  Are there rumors by chance? Smile

Faithlife started thread => Logos 8 Wishlist in Sep 2017

Speculative threads => Is Logos 8 coming out soon? (from May 2017) and => Wait for 8 ? (from Feb 2018)

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 1216
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 29 2018 10:01 AM

This is not accurate. John publishes his email to his customers and you can email any and all questions and he will answer them. 

Ed Foster:

I have been to many of Morris's seminars and they are the best. If you can go to the 3 day seminar. You can ask many questions and receive personal help  You cannot do this with Learn Logos. I looked at Learn Logos and Morris is better, all you have are videos with Learn Logos. Subscribe for a month or two or go to MP seminars and see where the next on is. You will not waste your money.

Posts 957
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 29 2018 10:21 AM

Matt Hamrick:

This is not accurate. John publishes his email to his customers and you can email any and all questions and he will answer them. 

Ed Foster:

I take issue as well and agree that John is very responsive to queries. Both product and service are excellent Yes

Posts 1911
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 1 2018 9:07 PM

A couple of things:

1. We haven't been given an official release date yet, but Phil mentioned something about L8 being released this year, so it'll likely happen this year.

2. John is seriously considering a subscription service to Learn Logos. From what he's explained about it, it's going to be excellent (although I may not signup right away since I need to catch up on the webinars I've purchased).

Nathan Parker

Page 1 of 1 (15 items) | RSS