Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 270
Stein Dahl | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Apr 26 2010 2:38 AM

I'm having a problem.  I defined my L3 Resource Assocations quite a while ago and they've been working just fine until yesterday on my home PC - on which I'm running LDLS, ver. 3.0g in Windows XP Pro.

Funny thing is that I also have L3 installed on my Windows 7 laptop, and the Resource Associations (which are the same there) are working just fine in Windows 7.  They seem to be rock solid.  But not anymore on my XP Pro machine.

I wonder if it has something to do with the version 3.0g which had something to do with Win Vista / 7 compatabilty? 

They seem to just quit working for no reason that I can tell.  The Resource Associations I've created are still there but they're not working.  For example when I click on the Parallel Resources Button for my Commentaries I seem to have an endless list of all sorts of commentaries from my entire Library. 

In my Resource Association for my Commentaries I have about 10 that are in the list and that's all that should appear when I click the Parallel Resources button. 

So - Why do have they quit working?  And what can I do to make them work again - and STAY working?  I've already fixed them once.

If anyone knows how to resolve this issue I would sure appreciate some advice and instruction.  Thanks.

Posts 26499
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 27 2010 2:13 AM

I don't nthink it related to 3.0g as my old PRA's work as expected.

So first thing - is the commentary you click on included in the PRA? If it is not one of the 10 you will get a PRA with all your commentaries!

Second - can you edit the PRA & clearly see all 10 resources listed in Define Resource Associations?

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS