So, the NICOT/NT Series Might Be On Sale for $750?

Page 2 of 2 (35 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 34 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 263
Greg Corbin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 11 2018 6:43 PM

I am not even in the market for anything this year, but I might be enticed in for that price. Incredible, incredible deal for that price for what is arguable the best overall commentary set available. There aren't many more "big ticket" things that I want, BUT this is one of them.

Posts 30
m wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 12 2018 12:32 AM

I thought the winner in the past went on sale for %70 off.  That would be closer to $550 and pretty hard to pass upBig Smile

Posts 18007
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 12 2018 5:23 AM

m wilson:
I thought the winner in the past went on sale for %70 off. 

March Madness 2018 rules => https://www.logosmarchmadness.com/rules includes discount change for champion to 60 % off

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 30
m wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 12 2018 5:29 AM

Ahh, pays to read the rules:)

thanks

Posts 149
Alexander Fogassy | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 12 2018 9:07 AM

I don't even see the NICOT/NT in the March Madness deals....it pulls up at full price when I search for it.

Am I missing something?

Posts 218
Joshua Tan | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 12 2018 9:12 AM

Alexander Fogassy:

I don't even see the NICOT/NT in the March Madness deals....it pulls up at full price when I search for it.

Am I missing something?

That's because the resource hasn't been eliminated here: https://www.logosmarchmadness.com/

Once Logos March Madness ends on 19 March, all the resources (commentaries & MobileEd courses) will be displayed in the deals tab :)

Posts 3311
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 12 2018 12:32 PM

I'm sad that they are putting the NICOT/NICNT against the ZECNT... I was hoping to get both of them further down the line

Posts 6555
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 12 2018 12:42 PM

Mattillo:

I'm sad that they are putting the NICOT/NICNT against the ZECNT... I was hoping to get both of them further down the line

Don’t worry! ZECNT goes on sale at deep discounts more often than NICO/NT does. So you have a better chance to get them later at a better price.

DAL

Posts 929
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 12 2018 1:09 PM

DAL:

Mattillo:

Don’t worry! ZECNT goes on sale at deep discounts more often than NICO/NT does. So you have a better chance to get them later at a better price.

DAL

The problem with Zondervan products is the situation with regard to Dynamic Pricing...... it seems to me that more often than not, there isn't any Sad

Posts 2087
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 12 2018 9:37 PM

By all means go for NICOT/NT for now.

Posts 3311
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 13 2018 3:24 AM

DAL:

Mattillo:

DAL

Thanks Dal. So you would say that the zecnt at 50% isn't the best we will see? Crystal ball depending of course

Posts 3311
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 13 2018 3:25 AM

Yes

Gao Lu:

By all means go for NICOT/NT for now.

Posts 247
Gary Osborne | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 13 2018 11:23 AM

Is it a for sure thing that the NICOT/NT will be have dynamic pricing?  I own 21 of the volumes already, but would pick up the remaining ones as long as dp is applicable.

Posts 982
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 13 2018 12:39 PM

Gary Osborne:

Is it a for sure thing that the NICOT/NT will be have dynamic pricing?  I own 21 of the volumes already, but would pick up the remaining ones as long as dp is applicable.

Gary

Yes, dynamic pricing has been confirmed.

Posts 247
Gary Osborne | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 13 2018 1:20 PM

Paul Caneparo:

Gary

Yes, dynamic pricing has been confirmed.

Thanks, Paul!

Page 2 of 2 (35 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS