L4 Mac - Visual Mark-Up Style

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 14
Benjamin M. Oliveira | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Apr 28 2010 4:01 AM

Hello everyone,

In L3, we could highlight imperatives in a certain "red" style, or underline all finite verbs, or do the same for participles. If I remember correctly, that was accomplished by using the "visual mark-up styles" in L3.  

WIll this be available in L4 Mac?  If so, do we have a timeline?  (It really speeds up translation.) If not, do we have anything similar, like the highlighting? 

Thanks,

Ben

Posts 2753
DominicM | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 28 2010 4:16 AM

Yes, reading the posts, though on exactly which release # I cant even begin to guess. 

Never Deprive Anyone of Hope.. It Might Be ALL They Have

Posts 235
Stephen Ashton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 28 2010 5:53 AM

Benjamin M. Oliveira:
WIll this be available in L4 Mac?

Hi Ben - A18 is halfway there on this functionality. It displays visual filters created in L4 Windows. For the example below I created a visual filter on the Windows version to show every Greek verb in the aorist tense and typed 'Sync now' into the command bar of both versions.

We know that this is a feature that will be fully available on the Mac because:

a) We're promised feature parity between the versions.

b) There's a menu item in the 'File' menu for 'Visual Filters'

I'm looking forward to using this without having to load up L4 on the underpowered netbook that we've got running Windows ... Wink

Read FAQ and Guide for Reporting Bugs.

13" Macbook • 2GHz • 2GB RAM • OS 10.6.6 • 160GB Hard Drive

Posts 2793
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 28 2010 9:31 AM

Hi Ben,

Please read the post linked to in my signature that begins, "New to Mac Alpha..."  There you will find information regarding features and timeline.

It pretty much reiterates what was said above, but there is more info there that may be helpful to you.

Blessings

My Books in Logos & FREE Training

Posts 14
Benjamin M. Oliveira | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 29 2010 2:29 PM

Thank you all!  

Blessings in the Lord!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS