So Who Bought the NICOT/NICNT?

Page 1 of 4 (64 items) 1 2 3 4 Next >
This post has 63 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 777
Bill Anderson | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Mar 19 2018 12:25 PM

Post here if you took advantage of the March Madness deal and whether you purchased the whole set or filled out your existing set.

I filled out my existing set with 25 volumes at 79% off. 

Posts 3160
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 19 2018 1:15 PM

I wonder when the NICOT/NICNT will be finished.  I didn't realize so many books haven't been completed yet.  I was excited to plunge into Exodus but then realized it was missing.  Still happy though

Posts 975
JohnB | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 19 2018 1:16 PM

I had very few and bought 41 volumes for 65% off.  My last big purchase.

Posts 6322
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 19 2018 3:33 PM

I bought it and a few extra goodies to complete some sets.  This was an awesome MM 2018!

Thank you FL, Bob, Phil and the entire team involved in putting together these deals! Thanks to the publishers too!

DAL

Posts 1388
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 19 2018 3:56 PM

I had 28 volumes so bought the remaining 20 I needed.

I'm very thankful for the commentaries that were in the mix.  The Mobile Ed stuff was still to pricey for me, but in addition to NIC, I was able to pick up some other commentaries during the sale as well.

Posts 6322
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 19 2018 4:32 PM

I got NICOT/NT, completed Reformed Expository Commentary series, bought The Gospel According to the OT series separate instead of the bundle (Only about $5 bucks difference getting them separate and there’s a VERY good reason for that), I got the missing PNTC on Luke, the missing Volume on Romans NIGTC AND the missing volumes on the Exegetical Summaries series.

I skipped Mobile Ed. It’s too pricey and don’t really have the time for it.

Great deals over all! πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ

DAL

Posts 1561
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 19 2018 5:03 PM

I grabbed the remaining NICOT/NICNT volumes! I've almost pulled the trigger on the set a few times. But, glad I waited. I save quite a bit with the volumes that I already owned. 

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 532
Glenn Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 19 2018 5:12 PM

I have some money coming in later in the week, so will grab it then Yes

Pastor Glenn Crouch
St Paul's Lutheran Church
Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Western Australia

Posts 1631
Allen Browne | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 19 2018 6:28 PM

I'm in too.

Posts 1418
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 19 2018 6:30 PM

I upgraded for $18

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 592
Ted Weis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 19 2018 6:41 PM

I picked up 5 volumes of NICOT/NT for less than $90. James, Hebrews, John, Judges, and Hosea.

Posts 29
Dave Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 19 2018 9:20 PM

I have been watching for a good sale on NICOT/NICNT for quite some time and jumped at the chance to pick up the 24 volumes that I was missing.  BECNT is the other series on my wishlist that I'm watching and waiting for.

Posts 777
Bill Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 20 2018 7:35 AM

Wild Eagle:

I upgraded for $18

Wild Eagle, you get the award for the least amount spent purchasing the set during MM so far!

Posts 666
James McAdams | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 20 2018 8:01 AM

I'd have loved to grab some NIC volumes, but I just can't afford the complete bundle. I completed my Pillar and NIGTC collections though (I think I got my earlier bundles with Logos 6 Gold, but it's all a bit of a blur).

I'm particularly excited to finally have the NIGTC Romans commentary in my library.

Posts 3767
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 20 2018 8:04 AM

Bill Anderson:

Wild Eagle:

I upgraded for $18

Wild Eagle, you get the award for the least amount spent purchasing the set during MM so far!

yeah, I thought mine at 32 was decent (Joshua and Zechariah).  Nice to get it all up-to-date and glad especially about the Zechariah commentary.

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 21
Benny Chong | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 20 2018 10:12 AM

Anyone knows why there are two links to the same NICOT/NICNT set, and one without discount price?   Just want to make sure.....

https://www.logos.com/product/134480/new-international-commentary-on-the-old-and-new-testaments

https://www.logos.com/product/125366/new-international-commentary-on-the-old-and-new-testaments

Thanks!

Benny

Posts 3191
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 20 2018 10:31 AM

Benny Chong:
Anyone knows why there are two links to the same NICOT/NICNT set, and one without discount price?

The second product link was a special offer for anyone who bought Logos 7 but that offer has ended. Looks like FL didn't remove it from the store.

Posts 1418
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 20 2018 11:30 AM

Bill Anderson:

Wild Eagle:

I upgraded for $18

☺️ I don’t have to spend much on this MM. I own most of popular commentaries except ICC and Yale, but those are still too expensive. If Faithlife would break them to single  books then I would consider to add some. 

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 134
Gene Britton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 20 2018 12:17 PM

Picked up the OT; God is good!

Posts 43
Brandon | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 20 2018 12:33 PM

Perhaps this has been answered elsewhere but is the sale price only for the entire set? When I go to an individual volume of the NICNT it's listed at full price.  

Page 1 of 4 (64 items) 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS