Page 1 of 1 (19 items)
This post has 18 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3110
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 20 2018 11:12 AM

Please bring Lee Strobel's Case For books into FL ebooks.  These books are classics and I'm surprised they aren't in there.  You have the Case for Hope, Grace and Christ but not his others of Creator, Faith and Miracles.  For some reason you have Miracles in Spanish and you have a few sprinklings of student and kid editions.  It would be great if you could get the entire sets of adult, student and kid books at some point. 

Thank you

Posts 75
LogosEmployee
Deborah Keiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 20 2018 12:44 PM

Thanks for the suggestion! As the new Ebook product manager, I'm working on a list of important titles we should carry on the ebook site and will make suggestions to have them included soon. Feel free to make recommendations. 

Good to meet you! 

Posts 875
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 20 2018 2:23 PM

Deborah Keiser:

Thanks for the suggestion! As the new Ebook product manager, I'm working on a list of important titles we should carry on the ebook site and will make suggestions to have them included soon. Feel free to make recommendations. 

Good to meet you! 

Deborah

Lee Strobel's missing books would be great. I've had to buy some elsewhere. Case for Faith would be nice to see added!

Posts 1576
Kenute P. Curry | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 20 2018 6:13 PM

Hi Deborah Keiser

Anything by DAVE HUNT, especially the book WHAT LOVE IS THIS?

Posts 875
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 26 2018 3:21 PM

Mattillo:

Please bring Lee Strobel's Case For books into FL ebooks.  These books are classics and I'm surprised they aren't in there.  You have the Case for Hope, Grace and Christ but not his others of Creator, Faith and Miracles.  For some reason you have Miracles in Spanish and you have a few sprinklings of student and kid editions.  It would be great if you could get the entire sets of adult, student and kid books at some point. 

Thank you

Mattillo

This is on sale if you don't have it

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/137918/case-for-christ-movie-edition

Posts 3110
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 26 2018 3:33 PM

Thank you

Posts 505
Daniel Yoder | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 27 2018 9:09 AM

Some more suggestions that I would be glad to see, in addition to anything by Strobel:

Lynn Anderson, If I Really Believe, Why Do I Have These Doubts?

Anything by Nicholas Carr.   

Posts 3110
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 27 2018 9:12 AM

John Macarthur's Parables and The gospel according to God would be nice

Posts 3110
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 6 2018 6:27 AM

I'd also like to see the rest of this series in FLEB as you have 1 of 3 (Has * next to it)

How We Got the Bible

Incredible Mysteries of the Bible

Amazing Discoveries That Unlock The Bible *

Posts 3110
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 6 2018 6:30 AM

A few others from John MacArthur would also be nice

Gospel According to Jesus

Gospel According to God

Gospel According to the Apostles *In Logos

Gospel According to Paul *In FLEB

Posts 325
Steve Farson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 6 2018 9:22 AM

Every book by Dallas Willard.

Posts 3110
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 9 2018 6:01 AM

Thank You!!!!!

Today I logged on and to my utter delight I found Case for Miracles (In English!), Creator and Faith, Easter and Christmas.  Thank you very, very much!

Now if we could just get John MacArthur's Gospel According to Jesus, Gospel According to God, and Parables.... I'd be one happy clam :)

Posts 3110
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 9 2018 6:04 AM

God's Crime Scene for Kids by J Warner Wallace would also be great

Yes

Posts 21701
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 9 2018 6:54 AM

Mattillo:

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/128079/cold-case-christianity-for-kids is available from the same author

Posts 3110
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 9 2018 8:11 AM

Graham Criddle:

Mattillo:

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/128079/cold-case-christianity-for-kids is available from the same author

Thank you Graham!  Yes I have that one and I hope to get the follow up in FLEB too.  Natasha Crain has a few great books for kids as well.  She only has one in FLEB though.  I hope the others come this way someday too

Posts 3110
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 11 2018 6:11 AM

Deborah Keiser:

Good to meet you! 

Any chance of getting R. Albert Mohler's book, Culture Shift: The Battle for the Moral Heart of America?  It is a #1 Best Seller in Religious Studies-Ethics on Amazon.

www.amazon.com/dp/B005DB6T88/

Posts 3110
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 12 2018 7:00 AM

Deborah Keiser:

Good to meet you! 

Another one I thought of today I'd like to see is: When Harry Met Sally: Responding to the Transgender Moment by Ryan Anderson

www.amazon.com/dp/B06Y39GXWF/

Posts 3110
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 16 2018 3:59 PM

Deborah Keiser:

Good to meet you! 

Deborah or Carley

Any chance this book can come to FL ebooks?  Kind of surprised it isn't in Logos but I'll take it anyway I can get it.

- The Case for the Resurrection of Jesus by Gary Habermas

Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.com/Case-Resurrection-Jesus-Gary-Habermas/dp/0825427886/

Posts 3110
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 25 2018 5:35 PM

Another one I'm surprised that isn't in FL Ebooks is More Than a Carpenter by Josh McDowell.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002OFAY6O/

Page 1 of 1 (19 items) | RSS