Adding a book.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1145
William | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, May 2 2010 10:13 PM

I was just at my synods seminary website.  I found two files that are logos books.  I assume I will need to wait to pull these into L4 when the PBB comes out?  But, just in case.....the files have an .lbxoeb extension.  Can I open these in L4?

Posts 31293
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 2 2010 10:58 PM

No

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1145
William | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 2 2010 11:10 PM

MJ. Smith:

No

Due to being a PBB file?

Posts 31293
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 3 2010 12:29 AM

William Bingham:
Due to being a PBB file?

exactly

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 3 2010 11:54 AM

William Bingham:

I was just at my synods seminary website.  I found two files that are logos books.  I assume I will need to wait to pull these into L4 when the PBB comes out?  But, just in case.....the files have an .lbxoeb extension.  Can I open these in L4?

May I suggest that if your computer hard drive is big enough, you run L3 concurrently.  I have been doing so since the beginning and thus have all my PBB books ..

Yours in Christ,            ........    Mel

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 1145
William | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 3 2010 1:17 PM

Milford Charles Murray:
if your computer hard drive is big enough, you run L3 concurrently.

Milford,

Thank you for your suggestion,  I would do that, however, I hate having L3 come up as the default when I want to click on a verse link or the like.  I tried to set it the other way with the fix that was offered by other users.  It did not work.  I am not desperate for these two books as I just got them yesterday night.  I have other good references in place of these two books. 

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 3 2010 1:52 PM

William Bingham:

Milford Charles Murray:
if your computer hard drive is big enough, you run L3 concurrently.

Milford,

Thank you for your suggestion,  I would do that, however, I hate having L3 come up as the default when I want to click on a verse link or the like.  I tried to set it the other way with the fix that was offered by other users.  It did not work.  I am not desperate for these two books as I just got them yesterday night.  I have other good references in place of these two books. 

William, Understood!  :-)

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS