A19 - Spacing issues

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 14
Eric G Morgan | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, May 3 2010 5:21 PM

Upgraded to A19 and I now have issues with spacing on the ESV and NASB.  Log file is attached.  I also have screenshots...  ESV is also showing "bullets" before verses.  Thanks

8623.esv.tiff

8228.nasb.tiff

5074.Archive.zip

Posts 1861
LogosEmployee
Tom Philpot (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 3 2010 5:30 PM

Eric,

This is either a) a known issue (see http://community.logos.com/forums/t/16355.aspx) with A19, or b) a teaser for reverse interlinear display in Logos 4 Mac with no known way of reverting at the present time, depending on whether or not your a glass half empty or half full person.

Are you also running Logos 4 Windows? Do you have the interlinear panes turned on in Logos 4 Windows? Also, what Logos 4 base package are you running?

Thanks,

Tom

Mobile Development Team Lead

Posts 42
Christopher Esget | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 3 2010 7:16 PM

Same thing here, with ESV and NKJV. Trying to work on a sermon for a funeral in the morning, and it's driving me batty!

Posts 14
Michael Dewalt | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 3 2010 8:45 PM

I am having the same issues with about 15 of my Bibles... they all have 4 to 5 spaces in-between each line. and i do not have interlinear turned on at all. 

Posts 14
Michael Dewalt | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 3 2010 8:47 PM

Eric, did you happen to find out how to fix this issue? or do you still have it? I am trying to fix mine as well.

Posts 34
Gary Byrd | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 4 2010 5:10 AM

I am seeing the same thing in the Cambridge edition KJV (Blue icon) but not the other KJV (Red/Maroon icon) ....

Incidentally on another note ... the ability of having verses begin in their own line is still missing in A19 ... I've been asking for this since about A6 or A7 .... Oh well, maybe for A20 ;)

Posts 235
Stephen Ashton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 4 2010 5:24 AM

Gary Byrd:
Incidentally on another note ... the ability of having verses begin in their own line is still missing in A19 ... I've been asking for this since about A6 or A7 .... Oh well, maybe for A20 ;)

This has been possible since A18 (how nerdy is that!?). Set the menu under the venn diagram to 'Bible text only':

Read FAQ and Guide for Reporting Bugs.

13" Macbook • 2GHz • 2GB RAM • OS 10.6.6 • 160GB Hard Drive

Posts 1861
LogosEmployee
Tom Philpot (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 4 2010 6:38 AM

Eric,

I wasn't seeing this problem at home on my personal MacBook, but then realized that my Logos 4 had downloaded but never installed the new reverse interlinears. So I fixed a bug last night that makes sure things get installed if they get downloaded (might fix some of the missing resource issues people are having). Once I got the new reverse internlinears I began seeing this too.

This is an issue with Logos 4 Mac and the updated interlinears that were pushed out last week. We don't have a way to turn it off in A19 and it will require a code update to enable/disable interlinear display.

Mobile Development Team Lead

Posts 18
Ken Powell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 5 2010 7:59 AM

Thanks!! I thought I was going nuts... er.

This space intentionally left blank

Ken-

Posts 18
Ken Powell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 5 2010 12:40 PM

A19.1 fixed it!!

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS