The Faithlife original film Fragments of Truth is coming to theaters this April!

Page 1 of 1 (20 items)
This post has 19 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 164
LogosEmployee
Erin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Mar 26 2018 11:36 AM

Hi everyone,

We’re excited to announce that we’ve partnered with Fathom Events to bring the new Faithlife original film Fragments of Truth to the big screen! Join Dr. Craig Evans in his search for answers to an ever-present and challenging question: Can we really trust the Bible?

In Fragments of Truth, Dr. Evans travels the globe to track down the most ancient New Testament manuscripts and learns from the experts who know them best. Along the way, he highlights groundbreaking new evidence, challenges skeptics, and demonstrates the strong reliability of the New Testament manuscripts. This insightful documentary will be shown in theaters nationwide on Tuesday, April 24, 2018, for one night only.

Tickets are available for purchase through Fathom Events’ website or at participating theater box offices.

Check out our site for more information on the film and how to purchase tickets.

Posts 2724
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 21 2018 7:02 AM
I'm curious about when this will be released after the theatrical release. It's not close to my area and I'm also committed to a denominational meeting that night anyway. But I'm extremely interested in seeing it. Will it be on FLTV after?
Posts 434
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 23 2018 1:21 AM

I'm also interested, but do not live in the US - so no chance of attending a theatre there. If it was made also available for viewing via FLTV that would be great!  Keep well  Paul   

Posts 5095
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 23 2018 1:59 AM

Paul:

I'm also interested, but do not live in the US - so no chance of attending a theatre there. If it was made also available for viewing via FLTV that would be great!  Keep well  Paul   

I am in your situation also Paul and hope along with you and Kevin this will be accessible via FL TV at some point.

Posts 16
LogosEmployee
Jennifer Raboteau-Siler | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 23 2018 8:10 AM

We hope to have it available on Faithlife TV sometime this summer! We'll be sure to have messaging around it so you won't miss out.

Posts 3270
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 23 2018 8:13 AM

Jennifer Raboteau-Siler:

We hope to have it available on Faithlife TV sometime this summer! We'll be sure to have messaging around it so you won't miss out.

Is there a plan to release it onto DVD as well?

Posts 16
LogosEmployee
Jennifer Raboteau-Siler | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 23 2018 8:36 AM

We hope to have it on DVD as well, not sure about a timeframe for when that will be available.

Posts 3270
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 23 2018 10:28 AM

Thank you Jen!  Unfortunately I cannot make the live event and I'm not one for buying movies digitally so I'm glad you have hopes for a DVD

Posts 2016
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 23 2018 12:25 PM

Mattillo:
I'm not one for buying movies digitally so I'm glad you have hopes for a DVD

Hmm... You don’t want a digital movie, just a digital video disc, huh?! Sorry,I just couldn’t resist!😜

Posts 1839
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 23 2018 5:43 PM

I hope they come out with the 4k UHD bluray disc. Insta-buy!

Posts 640
Michael S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 15 2018 3:10 PM

Jennifer Raboteau-Siler:

We hope to have it on DVD as well, not sure about a timeframe for when that will be available.

I see the pre-pub for it now, and have a question.  Regarding the digital format- so I can only watch it with Faithlife TV?  So I have to pay the $4.99/ mo. to be able to watch it?

Thanks for the clarification.

-Michael

Posts 10
LogosEmployee
Kristina Kislyanka | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 15 2018 3:19 PM

Hi Michael, there are a few different options for how you can watch Fragments of Truth, you can see them all here.

Posts 640
Michael S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 16 2018 6:14 AM

Kristina Kislyanka:

Hi Michael, there are a few different options for how you can watch Fragments of Truth, you can see them all here.

Yes, I saw that- but it does not answer my question:  Do you have to pay for Faithlife TV in order to be able to watch your purchased copy of Fragments?

Posts 666
James McAdams | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 16 2018 8:30 AM

Michael S.:

Kristina Kislyanka:

Yes, I saw that- but it does not answer my question:  Do you have to pay for Faithlife TV in order to be able to watch your purchased copy of Fragments?

No, you don't need a subscription to view purchased items. You can watch all your Mobile Ed videos there, which is kinda cool.

Posts 1434
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 16 2018 8:53 AM

Faithlife TV has subscription, but you don’t have to subscribe to view your purchased videos. Just sign in with same username you bought videos and  it will serve as player. It has also lots of free goodies 

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 622
Stephen Steele | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 7 2018 6:38 AM

So is this just available on Blu-Ray and not DVD?

I need a way to watch this offline, but it's not downloadable, and I don't have anything that can play blu-rays

Posts 2724
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 7 2018 7:55 AM

It is downloadable. For $15.

Posts 622
Stephen Steele | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 7 2018 8:00 AM

All the website mentions is streaming.

Posts 10
LogosEmployee
Kristina Kislyanka | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 7 2018 8:10 AM

Hi Stephen, currently Fragments of Truth is available in a streaming license and blu-ray. We do not currently have a way to watch this film offline besides the blu-ray. 

Posts 2724
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 7 2018 12:38 PM

I misunderstood this.I saw on one page "download" and aimed that meant what download usually means. It should be downloadable in this age is digital video. That's kind of 2010 of Faithlife.

Page 1 of 1 (20 items) | RSS