Logos 4 Mac Alpha 19.1 Release Notes

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 23 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 4820
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 10 2010 3:17 AM | Locked

Hi GPK

It would be a good idea to post this in a new thread, tagging it on the bottom of this disparate thread is unlikely to attract much attention.

If you search the forum you will find instructions for opening the logging display to see if the indexer is actually doing anything. Remember it is important not to let your processor go to sleep during the indexing process.

It would also help if you gave us information about the computer - type, memory and proportion of hard disc already full often helps.

If it turns out that the indexer has crashed then you should post logs.

Tootle pip

Mike 

Posts 4
Phil Kingsley | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 10 2010 6:39 AM | Locked

Sorry Mike..  (Rookie mistake.)  I'll try and repost  elsewhere (now my MacBook Pro with 2.53 ghz/ Intel Core 2 Duo with 4gb mem is predicting 1402 hours).  

Phil

Posts 2
Larry Edison | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 12 2010 3:50 AM | Locked

Question: In previous editions, Scripture would display in paragraphs (NIV).  Now each verse appears in a separate, distinct paragraph. Any way I can get the display to return to the normal paragraph style (instead of separating the verses from one another)?

Posts 4820
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 12 2010 5:18 AM | Locked

I refer the answer I gave earlier.

In fact two posts upBig Smile 

However try clicking on the 'Ven' Icon beside the scripture reference and selecting another option.

Tootle pip 

Mike

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS