Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 273
Brad Fry | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jun 23 2009 5:56 AM

Is it just me or is reading this forum not very easy on the eyes? The faint, small, gray text against the white background is not very good in my opinion.

Brad

Posts 9946
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 23 2009 6:14 AM

BradFry:

Is it just me or is reading this forum not very easy on the eyes? The faint, small, gray text against the white background is not very good in my opinion.

Brad

If size is the problematic factor, you could use <CTRL + "+"> to enlarge the text size.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 271
Don | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 23 2009 7:49 AM
In WinXP go to CONTROL PANEL => DISPLAY and click on the APPEARNACE tab, then click on ADVANCED, then click in the window and finally choose a color.
Posts 273
Brad Fry | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 23 2009 3:34 PM

Thanks, George and Don. The font size increase worked. As to the color, my default is already black. But on this forum the print is a faint gray.

Brad

Posts 271
Don | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 23 2009 3:44 PM
My mistake. That is how I make LDLS easier to read. It doesn't change the background color of the forum.
Posts 3663
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 23 2009 8:29 PM

Another way to make this easier to read is to use the Opera browser, then choose View>>Style>> and then "Accessibility Layout".  The background on the forums becomes green, the foreground is a larger font, still in black.

Blessings,

Floyd

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS