Bug: Datasets in different language from interface

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Weinne Santos | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Apr 12 2018 5:36 PM

Hi!

I'm using Logos Bible Software 7 with interface in portuguese language, though I have the Biblical Languages base package (english), and I have the Full Feature Set.

When I search something in the Search Tool, or in the Factbook, it does not return any result from Biblical People, Places or Events datasets. It happens when I'm using the software in portuguese. When I change the language to english, I can search anything in anywhere, as well in the Logos Web App. I know the datasets are there, because when I click in an item on the Passage Guide that links to the Factbook, it's opens normally.

It seems to me it's a bug related to language. It seems the software only search in the dataset with the same language from interface. It's bad, because many features depends on the interface language, like spell check in the sermon editor and biblical references (in portuguese). I have to change language many times to use all the recourses from Logos.

Is this a bug or can I change some setting to resolve this?

Thanks for the help!

Posts 8079
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 13 2018 11:35 AM

This is a known issue in Logos 7 with some localised data sets; I've added a link to this thread to our case tracking the issue.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS