Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 174
Bob Brannon | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Apr 22 2018 3:11 PM

Hello,

Made some simple changes at home this AM, then got to church and they weren't incorporated.  Any suggestions?  I have attached my log files.

0638.Proclaim Logs.zip

Blessings, Bob

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 22 2018 5:59 PM

Hello Bob, sorry to hear this. Are the attached logs from your home machine? Approximately what time of day did you make the changes? 

Posts 174
Bob Brannon | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 23 2018 6:44 AM

I was simply moving three or four slides around and took care of them at church in short order.  The logs are from my home computer and I was editing between 7:30 and 8:00 AM, MST.  The logs form the church computer are attached here.

8055.Proclaim Logs.zip.

Posts 78
LogosEmployee
Brandon Adent | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 23 2018 3:26 PM

Hi Bob,

We took a look at your logs and the sync history for your April 22 presentation. We can see the changes you made from the church, but we can't see any changes with the timeline you're describing.

We're having trouble reproducing the behavior here.

We're curious to know how you're closing down Proclaim. Is it possible that you skipped final sync?

Sorry for the disruption. We take these things pretty seriously, so hopefully we can get to the bottom of it soon.

Posts 174
Bob Brannon | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 23 2018 3:31 PM

I suppose that is possible on this instance, I did need to get out the door to church.  Not so in the other cases.  If it recurs, I'll get back to you.  Thanks.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS