PLEASE! real quick!!! add another commentary on Revelation!

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 455
Roy | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Apr 23 2018 5:47 PM

Posts 1281
Liam | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 23 2018 7:48 PM

Haha! Is that a 666?

Posts 5858
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 23 2018 8:12 PM

Devil Spoiler Alert Devil

You will find they are not all about the Book of Revelation. Some will just have the word revelation in title.

Posts 3314
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 24 2018 4:23 AM

To much superstition.

Posts 3075
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 24 2018 8:57 AM

Whyndell Grizzard:

To much superstition.

Nah. Right amount of humor.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 109
Joey Midgett | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 24 2018 9:56 AM

LOL. I have had several checks from work come out to $666.00. Just gives me a starter line to witness.

Posts 3314
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 24 2018 10:00 AM

Doc B:

Whyndell Grizzard:

To much superstition.

No it is superstition- there is no actual mark to be given- the number represents incompleteness- man, just like Babylon is all of humanity, spiritual, socially, economically, etc. 

Posts 5858
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 24 2018 2:45 PM

Whyndell Grizzard:

Doc B:

Whyndell Grizzard:

To much superstition.

No it is superstition- there is no actual mark to be given- the number represents incompleteness- man, just like Babylon is all of humanity, spiritual, socially, economically, etc. 

You are right Whyndell in that some people do get the wrong end of the stick when it comes to interpretation and turn stuff like this into superstion. But

I’m with the good DOC on this  occasion; it’s s merely poking fun out ourselves.

Posts 3075
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 24 2018 3:33 PM

Whyndell Grizzard:

The irony is, it is even funnier if one adopts your interpretation of the passage. Too bad you missed it. :-)

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 8399
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 24 2018 5:16 PM

Doc B:

Whyndell Grizzard:

The irony is, it is even funnier if one adopts your interpretation of the passage. Too bad you missed it. :-)

😁 I’m just glad I’m the one who actually has the right interpretation 😂 y’all are wrong ðŸĪŠðŸĪĄðŸ˜œðŸ˜‡

DAL

Posts 1085
William Gabriel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 24 2018 6:52 PM

Perhaps instead they could take out 50 books. 

Posts 5858
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 24 2018 7:27 PM

DAL maybe you could write that one more commentary since you have the correct interpretation.

DAL:

Doc B:

Whyndell Grizzard:

😁 I’m just glad I’m the one who actually has the right interpretation 😂 y’all are wrong ðŸĪŠðŸĪĄðŸ˜œðŸ˜‡

DAL

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS