Highlighting palette questions

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 7
Jeff | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, May 3 2018 9:46 AM

Hi

1) I’m creating a custom highlighting palette. When I use the insert image and select some of the images like the ”key” one, I can’t adjust the size. I change the percentage but it doesn’t do anything. It still remains large. Anything I’m doing wrong? I’m on Logos for Mac. 

2) Is there any forum/group/place where people can share ideas for palettes? ive tried searching but haven’t found anything substantial. 

Posts 26364
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 3 2018 9:42 PM

Jeff:

1) I’m creating a custom highlighting palette. When I use the insert image and select some of the images like the ”key” one, I can’t adjust the size. I change the percentage but it doesn’t do anything. It still remains large. Anything I’m doing wrong? I’m on Logos for Mac. 

If you are creating a Highlighting Style within the custom palette, with an image as below:

the percentage is for Opacity and not Size.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 19001
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 4 2018 9:17 PM

Jeff:
2) Is there any forum/group/place where people can share ideas for palettes? ive tried searching but haven’t found anything substantial. 

Welcome Big Smile

Thread => more inductive symbols discussion has a number of screen shots, including "Inductive - Precept" Highlighting Palette with a Key style.

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS