Back this project. Benefit all Logos users. Get Logos credit as thanks.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 4797
doc | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, May 4 2018 1:05 AM

It would be great to have the whole of the Lexham English Bible available in audio format.

https://www.logos.com/product/65159/lexham-english-bible-leb-with-audio-old-testament   

Support the project and if your bid is successful you'll receive same amount back in Logos Credit.  

A great way to be of service to all current and future Logos Bible Software users as once this ships all current and future Logos users will have access to it for free and you will have some Logos credit in the bank as a thanks for being of backing the project. 

Place a bid now and together lets make it happen.

Posts 8358
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 4 2018 3:23 AM

doc:
It would be great to have the whole of the Lexham English Bible available in audio format.

I agree. I'm not sure why this has not already been fully backed by now.

doc:
Place a bid now and together lets make it happen.

Yes $8 is the current highest bid.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 541
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 4 2018 7:45 AM

Help us pay for the development of the Lexham English Bible Audio Old Testament and we'll match your contribution, determined by the final bid amount, in Logos credit. Once it ships, this resource will be free for everyone to enjoy.

https://www.logos.com/product/65159/lexham-english-bible-leb-with-audio-old-testament

Yes, the above should be more noticeable, flashing colored lights, etc. The bloggers should post it and highlighted on the websites.

Dale Heath

Posts 591
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 4 2018 7:55 AM

Been in since March 2017.

Posts 202
Joshua Tan | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 4 2018 7:57 AM

Thanks for the appeal! :)

"You bid $23.13 SGD ($17.00 USD) on 3/17/2018."

Posts 467
Travis Walter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 4 2018 8:51 AM

"You bid $17.00 on 5/5/2016."

yeah surprised this has sat for 2 years now.

Posts 116
Nick Highland | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 4 2018 9:33 AM

Thanks - I didn't know about this and placed a bid today.  Are there any others like this that offer a credit upon completion?

Posts 2852
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 4 2018 2:08 PM

There is no way this shouldn't succeed .It's basically free. Let's spread the word and get this thing published.

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Posts 1863
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 4 2018 3:07 PM

Forgive me for asking, but wold anyone actually use it?  Just asking.  I might on occasion.

Posts 4797
doc | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 4 2018 4:51 PM

Gao Lu:

Forgive me for asking, but wold anyone actually use it?  Just asking.  I might on occasion.

Yes. I don't use any one specific audio version all the time, but once this is available I will use it, not daily but I will use it.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS