Change "type" in Christ Centered Exposition

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3187
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, May 5 2018 5:08 AM

I noticed the volumes I have are listed as monograph- these should actually fall under 'commentary" can this be changed manually or does FL have to get involved.

Posts 21941
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 5 2018 5:29 AM

Whyndell Grizzard:

I noticed the volumes I have are listed as monograph- these should actually fall under 'commentary" can this be changed manually or does FL have to get involved.

Changes to this datatype need to be done by Faithlife - we can't change it ourselves as it defines some aspects of the resource.

However, in this case, I believe these are Vyrso / Faithlife eBooks resources. If so, they won't have the necessary indexing or tagging to operate as commentaries which are why they appear as monographs. So changing this attribute would require them being converted to full Logos resources.

Posts 3187
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 5 2018 5:40 AM

Thanks Graham- that makes sense, and yes forgot these were bought from Vyrso, I think that was the reason for getting the full set from WS years back.

Posts 942
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 5 2018 9:22 AM

Look out for the Luke volume being added very shortly.

Posts 3187
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 5 2018 10:27 AM

Yes

Posts 6422
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 5 2018 11:04 AM

Paul Caneparo:

Great! If they keep it up this series might be finished by the end of next year 👍😁👌

Posts 942
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 5 2018 11:30 AM

DAL:

Paul Caneparo:

Great! If they keep it up this series might be finished by the end of next year 👍😁👌

Think that might be optimistic!

Luke has just been published and Faithlife were hoping to have available this week.

If Amazon is to be believed we might get Chronicles, Colossians and 2 Peter/Jude later this year.

Posts 6422
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 10 2018 5:36 PM

Paul Caneparo:

It won’t be long for another sale to come by at $2.99 cents a piece (hopefully 👍😁👌).

Posts 942
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 10 2018 10:51 PM

DAL:

Paul Caneparo:

It won’t be long for another sale to come by at $2.99 cents a piece (hopefully 👍😁👌).

DAL

I agree, although it may be quite some time before the newer volumes are on sale.

Posts 3187
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 11 2018 4:08 AM

Unfortunately- will only buy in WS the quality there is far superior to what FL offers- a PDF would be better. The ones I do own in FL are hidden the quality is so bad.

They need to realize the ability to run 4 monitors and multiple programs has really opened up the concept of study.

Posts 942
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 11 2018 5:35 AM

Whyndell Grizzard:

Unfortunately- will only buy in WS the quality there is far superior to what FL offers- a PDF would be better. The ones I do own in FL are hidden the quality is so bad.

They need to realize the ability to run 4 monitors and multiple programs has really opened up the concept of study.

That may be true, although I find the Faithlife Apps far superior and there these commentaries work just fine.

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS