Page 2 of 2 (32 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 31 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 775
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2018 7:33 AM

Tom Reynolds:

scooter:

The ebooks gig will not go to page 2 of recent arrivals.

For searches or browsing you can add/change &limit=60 or limit=30 or 45 after the search term in the address bar. e.g.

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/search?query=kimberly&limit=60

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/search?context=product&sortBy=newest&limit=30&page=1

Thank you, Tom, for sharing how to in your above 2 emails.  Yet, I will wait till FL fixes the site, rather than adjust my search.  Its their job to make my buying experience smooth, so I wait on the sidelines.

Posts 22
LogosEmployee
Natalie Mills | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2018 7:37 AM

Thanks for the heads up on these page issues! I've let our dev team know about this, and I'll keep you posted when I hear more. 

Natalie

Posts 22
LogosEmployee
Natalie Mills | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2018 8:27 AM

Our team just made a fix and the page results should be working now. Let me know if this is still causing you trouble. Thanks!

Natalie

Posts 974
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2018 8:30 AM

Natalie Mills:

Our team just made a fix and the page results should be working now. Let me know if this is still causing you trouble. Thanks!

Natalie

Changing the number of results per page works now, but the sort by function is still messed up. If I try to change the sort order to, say, price-low to high, then the results are blank.

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College
Mac OS 10.13.6 High Sierra, Mid 2015 iMac, 2.5GHz i7, 32 gbRAM, 1tbSSD

Posts 22
LogosEmployee
Natalie Mills | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2018 10:07 AM

Hm, weird. I'm unable to replicate that on my account, but I will pass it along to our developer team to have them look into it. Thanks for flagging that for us!

Posts 17738
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2018 11:01 AM

Myke Harbuck:
If I try to change the sort order to, say, price-low to high, then the results are blank.

+1 replicated (when signed in with Academic Pricing discount). Sorting works for Faithlife account without Academic Pricing.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 22
LogosEmployee
Natalie Mills | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2018 11:21 AM

I asked about this and our developers are aware of the issue and working on a fix for it. Thanks!

Posts 775
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2018 1:16 PM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):

I lean closer to my monitor, trying to see the author's name on the tiny picture, many time to no avail.

Posts 62
LogosEmployee
Deborah Keiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2018 11:46 AM

Good news! The NEW search function has gone live! You can find your favorite author by searching their name, find a book by the title or ISBN, and use faceted search, on the left of the page, for a listing of books by genre, author, publisher, language, or use a combination of various facets. Use the Sort By dropdown, on the right, to find newest, sales, or price order titles.

We appreciate your patience over the last months as we worked on this and other upgrades to the site. Wish lists are operational now and a new, more robust product page is on the horizon. 

Check it out! Let us know what you think. https://ebooks.faithlife.com/search?query=

Posts 974
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2018 12:09 PM

Deborah Keiser:

Good news! The NEW search function has gone live! You can find your favorite author by searching their name, find a book by the title or ISBN, and use faceted search, on the left of the page, for a listing of books by genre, author, publisher, language, or use a combination of various facets. Use the Sort By dropdown, on the right, to find newest, sales, or price order titles.

We appreciate your patience over the last months as we worked on this and other upgrades to the site. Wish lists are operational now and a new, more robust product page is on the horizon. 

Check it out! Let us know what you think. https://ebooks.faithlife.com/search?query=

This is wonderful news. Thanks for sharing. Just bought 6 books on Christmas.

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College
Mac OS 10.13.6 High Sierra, Mid 2015 iMac, 2.5GHz i7, 32 gbRAM, 1tbSSD

Posts 1317
PL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2018 6:38 PM

Thank you, Deborah.

When will the website support &unlocked=no (or a UI facet option to filter out books we already own)?

Thanks,

Peter

Page 2 of 2 (32 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS