Smart Media: Songs - Add the Licensed, title, credits, and transition check boxes and settings

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 50
Andy Bleach | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, May 21 2018 8:16 PM

Hi,

Please could you add the 4 check boxes and their settings (Licensed, title, credits, and transition) that apply to songs to the Smart Media Song items.

Reason: We import from Proclaim. When we import songs, I understand they use the Default Media: Song Smart Media I have set. However this does not include settings for these 4 check boxes, and so I assume these settings are taken from the last created Song item (?). It would make much better sense for all these settings to be included in the Default Media: Smart Media item chosen, rather than spread across two mecanisms.

Thanks,

Andy

Posts 165
LogosEmployee
Matt Mattox(Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 22 2018 8:18 AM

Hey Andy,

Thank you for the feedback on this. I'll bring it up with Jordan and see what he thinks. 

Andy Bleach:
However this does not include settings for these 4 check boxes, and so I assume these settings are taken from the last created Song item

Correct, if you add a song and then go to background and choose your smart media template and apply that background to the song it will keep the 4 check box settings as you last had it. 

You are basically wanting the smart media template to have its own settings for those 4 boxes. I'm assuming the transition is the biggest one you are looking for? 

I'll bring it up and see what we can do.  

Posts 50
Andy Bleach | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 3 2018 4:40 AM

Hi yes you've understood me rightly. Actually it's the credits and title that I'd like as our production went wrong because the formatting of songs imported from Elvanto went wrong because we were using a machine where the song checkbox settings were different from our normal settings.

Thanks,

Andy

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS