Logos: THANKS For The New Update!

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 27 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 9035
LogosEmployee

Rosie Perera:

No way! I've never heard that definition before (except that Martha used the word that way).

That's the most common way I've heard the word used; there's even an entire Wikipedia article (which I did not just write right now Smile) about it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deprecation

Posts 3149
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 14 2010 4:06 PM

Michael G. Halpern:

Yes

I agree to thank Logos ,one thing I am curious about is Michael would you tell me please ,what kind animal it is,in your avator,and why you have choosed it? I apologize for any misunderstanding.

thank you 

God bless you

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 1206
Ward Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 14 2010 7:28 PM

Yepper ... thank you to the coders and support staff who keep the features rolling out!

In its own way, I'll rue the day when L4 becomes "code complete."

Posts 270
Stein Dahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 14 2010 8:52 PM

I also have to say a word of thanks.  Compared to the many other Bible Software's that I have purchased and used Logos beats them all hands down.

Now, don't get me wrong, there are some other pretty good ones out there, but Logos 3 (& now 4) - rendered them all moot for me. 

Before Logos - in order to do some of the things I want to do with Bible Study software, I would have to use 2 or 3 different programs.  Now I can do all of those things and more using just this one piece of amazing Bible software called Logos!

It was well worth the investment.  Thank you Logos!

Posts 41
David Shaw | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 15 2010 1:53 AM

Yes

Posts 2744
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 15 2010 4:32 AM

Have you noticed how easy it is to highlight the text now? You just assign a letter key to any highlighting style, and here you go. You read, get the needed text to the block and hit a key. Couldn't be easier (only if Logos would start to read my thoughts, but that is something for Logos 5 to come with Big Smile). There are much much more such neat things in the new release. Good job Logos.

Bohuslav

Posts 134
Esther Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 21 2010 6:28 AM

Wanted to add:

Thanks for bringing back the library book slideshow in the ribbon...I always loved that in L3, and now it's back...it was a minor thing, but it really added to my experience.  Already found a book my 12 year old will enjoy that I didn't even know I had.

Esther

Posts 138
Steve Caswell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 22 2010 8:24 PM

I would like to add my Amen to that!!! The new Interlinears and visual mark up features are awesome. Great work. May God bless you and may your tribe increase.

Steve Caswell

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS