Sermon Editor vs Sermon Starter Guide

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 66
Father Gregory | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, May 29 2018 9:59 PM

Hello,

In simple terms what are the main functions of each?

Thank you.

Posts 21593
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 29 2018 11:38 PM

The Sermon Starter Guide provides you with a starting point for writing a Sermon (based either on a theme or a passage) with links to relevant passages, theme outlines, sermons you have in your library etc.

The Sermob Editor is a tool for us to write our own sermons.

Posts 142
Dennis Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 30 2018 11:31 AM

Speaking of the Sermon Editor, I just discovered a very cool function this past weekend.  When you create a Notes document, you can then simply click on the dropdown menu in that Notes document and choose to open it up in Sermon Editor which means (assuming you take good notes) half your work is already done in writing out your sermon.  I'm sure many have already seen this function but it was new to me so it might be of value to you too as you explore both the Editor and the Sermon Starter Guides. 

Posts 408
Ken Shawver | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 31 2018 12:28 PM

Dennis, thanks you for the tip. I didn't know that so appreciate you taking the time to post it.

Yes

In Christ,

Ken

Dell Studio 1555; 15.6 True Life LCD; Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 2.20 GHz, 2M Cache, 800 MHz FSB ; 500GB 5400 HDD; 8GB RAM, Win 10, Chrome 70

http://wiki.logos.com/

Posts 6122
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 31 2018 2:50 PM

Ken S:

Dennis, thanks you for the tip. I didn't know that so appreciate you taking the time to post it.

Yes

Also, if you find the perfect outline in the sermon starter guide or elsewhere, you can “send (it) to sermon Editor,” make some minor changes and that’s it, you’re Sermon is virtually done and ready to rehearse! Very useful when you’re pressed with time. 👍😁👌

DAL

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS